Chapter 13

"You ask my name don't you?"

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi~ love."

"You can call me your Daddy too my sweet love.~"

"S-stop...ahh~"

You got surprise when he lick your chest, her back suddenly arch as she moan without realizing. He did ready do what he wanted. Y/N cannot stop him he is too strong his grip from her wrist is to tight that she cannot let go.

He chuckles. "Ah, yes. There we go~ There is no need to resist anymore, sweet love~ I am yours, and you are mine. We will be together forever~"

He wraps his arms around you. His body is strong and muscular, and his breath is starting to be warm. "You are perfect like this. Don't worry, I will go easy on you~"

His hand roams across your chest, and he caresses your cheek slowly.

"P-please stop this, i-i can't take this anymore."
Y/N said as she slightly pushed him away as she cried nonstop.

He laughs and caresses your neck. "My sweet, sweet love~ I won't stop until you're totally submissive to me~" His fingers lightly scratch your skin, while he moves his face closer to yours.

"Don't fight it... just embrace my touch~"

He gently bites your neck, and laughs again.
"I'm so obsessed with you, it's almost like i'm possessed~"

"Gosh ahhh~"

I moan again as he bite my neck, what is he even doing to me? I don't like this feeling, i started to respond to his touch but i hate this.

"S-stop!Ahh~"

Yoongi chuckles, as he starts to kiss your neck. His lips are soft and warm. He bites your neck gently, and laughs to himself while he holds you down on the bed.
"Oh, my sweet.... Don't fight it. You deserve this. I'll show you how much I've craved for you" Yoongi smiles widely, and caresses your cheek.

Y/N don't have any straight thinking anymore, she did not fight and just let him roam his hands, lick, and kiss her as he wanted.

She so tired of fighting, she can't win agaisnt him he is too strong for her. Yoongi just keep on kissing as his sweat started dripping from his face.

"Like that.. My sweet~ Don't be scared anymore... Just give in~"

Yoongi kisses you again, and caresses you more. His body is touching yours, and you feel his heat. His lips taste sweet and spicy, and he keeps on giggling. He leans closer and whispers in your ear.*

"It's okay... Just relax and enjoy my love."

Yoongi's lips touches your ear as he whispers to you. "You belong to me, sweet love. You are my possession."

Y/N didn't respond to his words, you just give in. As you started to feel so hot, his touch become intense. His hands crawl down to your thigh and making it inside of your undies.

He chuckles as he rubs your thighs. Yoongi smiles at you and caresses you gently.

"I want you to be satisfied~ I want to you to be fee pleasure~ forever~" He starts to bite and suck on your ear as he moans.

"Ahh~agh~."

Y/N don't know what's got into her, but his touch started to feel her. His touch makes her hot that she wanted more.

He chuckles.*l "Oh, my sweet~ Are you liking my love? Are you liking what I'm doing to you?~"

Yoongi sucks on your earlobe and giggles as he kisses you again.