Chapter 14

A/N:

What the hell? The last chapter is just what???

Anyway, I'm still inactive when it comes to writing.  I saw my story when I searched for it on Google, so here I am making an update.

------

Y/N woke up only to realize that she was in the basement. Yoongi probably put him in there when she resisted.

"Ouch!" 

Y/N touches her cheeks, as she feels it is so dumb and painful, maybe because Yoongi slapped him earlier. Y/N didn't know what time it was now; all she knew was that it had already been 2 days since she disappeared or didn't get back home. She sighed out of frustration, hoping that maybe Taehyung and Jungkook would realize that she was missing. 

Hours later, she grabbed herself, feeling cold as she just lay on the basement floor. Yoongi didn't bother to see her; she started to feel hungry. Y/N slowly stood up, and she looked around, hoping to see something. She then looks out the small window in the basement and smiles at her own thoughts. Then, when she got closer to the window, she got annoyed. She isn't tall enough to reach the small window. She then roams around looking for a chair, maybe, or something to step on, adding to her height so that she can reach the small window.

"An old oven," she said to herself. Y/N was delighted, as this would help her situation. She can finally reach the window, and she smiles, thinking that she can now escape. Y/N slowly opened the small window, but because it was rushed, it couldn't be opened easily. It takes a forced opening to get her out. She used all her strength just to open the window. Sweat started to form on Y/N's forehead, but she didn't lose hope and didn't stop, especially when it was slowly opening. 

"Yes!" She mumbled to herself when the window started to unlock. Y/N started climbing in the small window; she ain't that fat, so she can totally fit in that window. Half of her body got out of the window, which made her smile. She can finally get out. 

"Where do you think you're going?"

Y/N's eyes widen when she hears a familiar voice, and her fear starts growing. She felt a pair of hands grab her feet back inside the basement. 

"No...No...No!" she said, as she didn't want to get back inside. Y/N held in the window, but Yoongi was older than her. He completely pulled her back in, and Y/N landed on the basement floor when Yoongi didn't catch her. Yoongi keeps her so that she can face him. 

Y/N felt so much pain when she landed on the basement floor. "Y/N, I'm being nice to you, and this is what you paid me? This is unacceptable, my sweet. I love you, but if you're going to stay like this being stubborn, I can teach you a lesson so that you'll listen," Yoongi stated. Y/N just cried out of her heart as she looked at him.

"GET UP!" Yoongi's face turns darker; he is being serious and dominant based on his tone and aura. But Y/N only feels pain; she thinks she cannot stand up; the strength in her body is leaving her.

"I...I cannot."

Yoongi laughed like a maniac: "You're just a weakling, my sweet. Okay, since you don't have any strength to get up, let's just do it in here." 

Y/N just sobbed, accepting her fate that he might rap*d her again. Yoongi started undressing himself as he smirked, looking straight towards helpless Y/N. Her face is full of lust, as the girl cannot move herself due to massive pain. Yoongi started leaning down as he was about to undress Y/N's bottoms. 

"Please don't... I beg you," Y/N said. Even in pain, she pushed Yoongi using his legs, but it was not enough energy. 

"Sshhh, don't worry sweet love you'll be fi-