Enough.

"I just need to go" Lily said to PJ on the phone later that night after April had gone to sleep. "I can't do this anymore. I can't have them hanging over me."

"Please, just please, talk to the police. They can help you. They'll protect you."

Lily shook her head. It wasn't something she could rationalize. She couldn't tell the police; she couldn't tell anyone. How could she even begin to explain what had happened now? It was her fault letting it go on as long as she had. She deserved everything she got. But as long as she hung around, Chris was still free to endanger her and whoever else he pleased. PJ could say whatever he wanted but there was no changing her mind now.

"I've decided, PJ. I talked to Eric tonight and he's going to start looking into the boarding school in the morning. I won't disappear on you or anything... I've just come to accept there's no other option."

"Please... if you do this then he wins."

She swallowed hard taking a second to consider this.

"Then maybe he wins."

After Lily hung up PJ stormed across the hall barging through Brandon and Chris' door. He didn't care what they might do to him. He couldn't sit back and watch his friend suffer anymore. Brandon jumped from the couch walking towards PJ defensively but PJ was faster and punched him across the jaw.

"Fuck!"

"Where is he? Where's Chris?" he growled in Brandon's face.

"He's not here" Brandon yelled back.

PJ pushed him up against the wall holding him there by his throat.

"Listen to me. You and your little roommate stay the hell away from Lily. I don't even want to see you so much as look at her ever again! And you can tell Chris that he better pray I don't find him before the cops do. He can go ahead and do whatever he wants with you. Honestly, I couldn't give a shit on whether you live or die after what you said to her. Fingers crossed it's a murder suicide." He pulled his arm away and stormed out.

Brandon stood frozen in place as his mind scrambled to try and make sense of what PJ had just said.

"Wait, what?"