chapter 6

Something she knows that he don't
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's POV

"So you can control both swords ??"

"Will you shut up !!"

He yelled making the gaurds behind YN flinch . He glared at YN while she just chuckled.  She has been asking him questions continously for the past few minutes. He was assigned to take her to the dungeon as she were now completely useless to them .

"What are you going to do with me now kill me ??"

"Do you want me to do something else to you ??"

He asked with a smirk plastered on his face. YN grintted her teeth. Annoyance was written clearly on her face .

"I would rather die"

They walked towards a dark room . The gaurds opened the door. Jimin stopped and turned to YN whose eyes were wandering around the room.

"Go"

He said coldly no expression was seen on his face . She looked at and smiled softly but it soon fade away as she walked forward.

"The prophecy might be true"

"It can be . My Butterfly"

"Stop it Jungkook"

The female playfully hit Jungkook's muscular chest . He chuckled at her actions.

"I am so happy for them"

" I am not sure if they are in good terms "

"It's The prophecy it will always come true at the end "

He nodded at her words . Her lips curved up into a beautiful smile which he always want to admire.

"Why are you so beautiful, Luna ??"

He asked tightening his arms around her . She giggled hearing his question.

"Jungkook "

"Yes love ??"

"Do you think my father will agree to this"

"Your father will always agree to your opinion"

He said resting his chin on her shoulder. She sighed and looked out the window. She soon felt her eye lids heavy . Slowly Luna feel asleep in Jungkook's arms .

"Young master "

"Come in"

The headmaid Linda entered the study room. Jimin looked at her with his cold eyes .

"Did you find out ??"

"Her mind is not like others . It's protected by some type of Dark energy"

Jimin's eyebrows knitted hearing this .

"but I was able to read it"

The maid looked shocked. Her eyes went wide like it was going to jump out of its socket. 

"Young master none of our powerful gaurds could read her mind"

"That means she has control over it But why did she let me read it ??"

"There must be something she knows that we don't . It might related to you, Young master"

YN'S POV

I rested my head on the stone wall . My hands were bleeding badly because of the chains .

"I need to finish my plan and escape before he finds out who I am . I have to avenge my parents"

I thought to myself. I looked around me . There was only an oil lamp in the whole room . The stone walls had marks on them . It looked like some wild animal used to live here .

"Why didn't they kill me yet ?? Why are they not even trying to kill me ??"

Next update on 10th August

I will be updating any other story on 10th August because I am not getting enough ideas for this one