11

She's never felt someone stare so deeply into her soul. His eyes are fixed on hers. They that confident glimmer in them that she's grown so fond of, except his face is nervous.

"You sure?" She asks quietly.

He nods slowly.

"We'll take it slow." She assures.

He nods again, letting out a deep breath.

She takes his wrist and he nearly jumps out of his skin.

"Feel them." She says and moved his hand up to her chest and over her nipple, only protected by a thin white t shirt. Her nipples harden under his fingertips.

He is still breathing heavily. The black sweats are doing little to hide how excited he is too.

He touches slowly at first, just grazing across her breasts. Slowly he starts to squeeze a little firmer.

She wordlessly takes off her shirt. There is an audible gasp. She puts his hand back exactly where it was. He feels around for a moment and then drops his hand to her exposed waist, where he runs his hand down her side.

He lifts his head and they lock eyes again.

"You're so beautiful." He says in this tone that makes her heart start pounding in her chest.

She smiles. She isn't sure anyone has ever said that to her during sex. Or foreplay. By this point, they've always been too focused on being inside of her.

He takes his other hand and places it on her other side.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"Of course." She says.

And he does. It's the most passionate kiss she has ever experienced. His warm lips fit so perfectly on hers. His hands pull her closer from her back. The world seems to stop for a while. Every other thought or worry she had ever had fades in this moment. They're so close and she has never felt more at home than in this very moment.

When he pulls away, she is hit with a wave of want, a loss of what she just felt.

She starts to untie the strings on the waistband of his sweat pants while he plants kisses on her collarbone.

She slides the pants off effortlessly, leaving him in nothing but a pair of firm fitting grey boxer-briefs. She can see the snug outline of his dick.

He is starting to breathe faster, the way he does when he is nervous. She brings her eyes back to his to kiss him again, to calm his nerves. It works.

Soon, he is fidgeting with the waistband of the spandex shorts she is wearing.

"You can take them off." She says.

He hooks both thumbs around them, pulling them gently down her legs. She is exposed, only her small violet panties.

"Oh my God." Cade whispers, looking at her. He has a grip on her sides again, this time holding tighter than before.

She takes a hand and moves it over the fabric.

That makes Cade shiver. His eyes fall shut.

His dick is visibly pulsing.

"Can I take yours off?" She asks.

He nods, but doesn't open his eyes.

When she does, his cock is quivering. It's long and hard, with veins spiraling, desperate for friction.

She slides her fingers along it gently. The tip is wet and dripping.

She slides her own panties off too. That makes him gasp again.

"Whenever you're ready." She says.

"I don't..." he says and swollows.

"I don't know what to do." He says.

God she loves him. She can't even deny it.

"Just lay down." She says. He does.

"Are you absolutely sure?" She asks.

"Yes, Brooke. Please." He says. His voice is still, as are his hands.

She climbs on top and straddles him, letting his dick fall into the crease between her vagina and her leg. She moves ever so slightly. He groans again.

"Are you ready?" She asks.

There is a pause.

"I'm ready." He assures.

And then she slips him inside of her. He closes his eyes as she begins to rock gently on top of him, hips moving in perfect rhythm. He begins to make some of the hottest noises she has ever heard.

He finally opens his eyes and a lone tear falls down his cheek. Then he smiles.

She leans down to kiss him again.

He grasps her body tightly. She sits back up and continues the motion.

"I'm about to cum." He says hastily.

"I'm on birth control. It's okay." She assures.

There isn't a half a second pause before he starts to pulse inside of her, head thrown back and letting out loud and desperate breaths.

She slides off and lays in the crevice of his arm.

"That was...incredible." He says once he catches his breath.

She replies with a kiss on the cheek. It was.