But!

Also just a reminder: big gore and violence warning!

The room was eerily dark as the stray light bulb swung back and forth. Flickering in and out. The old wartime bunker was dusty and crawling with roaches and rats. The distant sounds of the critters were crushed down by every foot step that echoed around the room.

For all Nato could tell, there were spiders running up his arms. He couldn't see but hell! He could definitely feel the light feet of the creature walking over his bonded arms. After what? a day? 2day? A week— he's lost count. After being confined to the steel chair, for how many days now, he's stopped resisting. His eyes were covered as he was gagged to keep silent. His limbs and body were tied up vigorously against the chair as he struggled to even breath at this point. His mouth parched as he could feel his stomach twisting in knots. He was starting to hallucinate. Hearing things that made no sense for the quiet room to have, seeing people and scenery as if his eyes weren't forced to be close... those footsteps? Were they real or just something his mind was making up...

NATO's head twitched as he tried to figure out if the noise was even real- only for a hand to grab his jaw. This was definitely real. The calloused had held the lower part of his face with a lot of strength- anymore and his jaw will crack.

"Well well well... seem you're still alive" the deep voice said into Nato's ear as shivers ran up his spine. He tried to speak but any noise that attempted to leave his mouth was muffled out through the gag. "While it's been fun havin' you 'round... I think it's time I just put this bullet through your skull."

Nato tried to squirm but all of his movements were very limited. The blindfold that once covered his eyes was ripped away and finally nato could see the light! It was so beautiful to see again but the man in front of him was not the best sight. America stood their staring at the man as his stripped hand gripped Nato's face harder. There in his other hand a shiny objected was, reflecting the light from that light bulb that still swung back and forth with the absence of wind...

Americas eyes glared down hard at the very being he created. This would be the start of his most wonderful plan. Every plan had a starting point and this was only the beginning.

"Well I hoped you lived a good life because it's over now" America spoke as he removed his grasp around nato, as if he had the bubonic plague. Nato tried to reason with America but to no avail... nothing he could say would be audible and it wasn't as if America would even give him a chance.

His tears welled up as he knew this was the end of the line for him- if only he could see his friends again... he had so much time todo so and yet here he was. Minutes away from his death.

With every muffled cry nato let out America only grinned more and more. Oh how ecstatic he felt. Having someone beg for mercy in front of him. If America gave him the chance to, nato would be grovelling at his very feet. His teeth grinned into view as the sadistic smirk grew more and more across the Americans face. Not the type of face you'd want to see before you die. How his face sent and evil chill over the room. The tears pooled down Nato's eyes as he just wanted out! He wanted a chance! He wanted to live!!!

Bang!

America had a small chuckle as he loved the way the red blood was now sprayed across the room. In such a peculiar way, it was very intriguing for the man. And there in the metal chair sat the body of nato... his head blown up as that one bullet destroyed his face. The red blood drip over the scene as Americas chuckle turned into maniacal hysterical laughter...

The bruised, beaten, bloodied corpse of nato was to never appear again... no one would even fucking know....

"What do you mean he's not responding?" Uk asked as he glanced over to his only son present at the moment. "I told you already mate- kiwi and I called the both of them but it keeps going to voicemail- they might be out of service" Australia explained and uk only groaned In response. Pinching the bridge of his nose. They planned this months in advance.

The family was to get together to have a semi-formal meeting which just happens to be before the big UN meeting this year. "You have got to be pulling my leg Aus" uk groaned. Taking more interest in the multiple paintings that were littered around the formal rumpus room. "If anything! Canadas asleep and America is to busy with all the sluts he has on speed dial" Australia jokingly stated which only ticked his father off more.

"It's not the end of the world dad, besides I don't have time for this meeting at the moment. I bet you, all the money I have, that Aotearoa will be a wake soon and will need a feed" New Zealand groaned as she stood up, leaving the room.

"If anything we should be talking about that. Your daughter falling pregnant and recently giving birth? When was the last country to give birth? Who was it? Japanese empire?" Australia spoke as a smaller lady walked into the room.

"No, Germany's younger then me" Japan stated as she walked over towards the small family. "Japan! Lovely to see you again- I seem to be Ill-informed of your visit" uk smiled at the lady and offered his hand out to the girl who gladly shook it. He also turned to Australia and glared down at him.

The messy hair from the pair and the obvious hickies that laced the pairs necks was more then enough information uk needed to deduce just what japan has been up to in his estate.

"You're grounded Australia" uk spoke as he let go of the girls hand and straightened up the jacket of his suit.
"Uh, fuck off. I'm too old for that shit" Australia laughed as he pulled japan to sit next to him.

"I'll stop treating you as a child when you stop acting like one" uk grumbled and he walked off.

"Oh leave them be my dear" France spoke as she walked into the room in a wonderful dress and a face full of make up. Her hair curled up and over her shoulders. "It's young love mon amour~"

That one small statement left Frances mouth only for Australia and Japan to crack up laughing.

There was no real feelings in what they were doing, it was basically just friends with benefits. They didn't want to be together, they had no true feelings or were in love. It was just best friends having needs within their busy lives. Nothing more...

"Well I'm going to make us all some tea- go get ready and we'll postpone this meeting until we see America and Canada once again" uk spoke as he clapped his hands, leaving the room with France on his tail.

"Maybe it has something to do with Nato? Eu said he also can't be reached." France spoke and uk only laughed at the statement.

"Knowing those three, they probably lost their phones or got new phone numbers... they can't be trusted with such small things" uk chuckled to himself as France pat her husbands back.

"Yes, yes dear. And let me guess- it was a lot better for everyone when they were mere colonies?" France asked giggling to herself and uk grinned. "You know me so well love" he smiled at the love his life and laid a soft kiss against her cheek...

Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm gonna try to update this book when I can- at least once a month at the very least!

I've got this book and 'if only I knew' in the process so I'll try to update both as frequently as I can! But I also have work and a relationship and stuff to focus on! But I will try to update as much as I can!

Hope you guys all enjoyed!

Until next time! Xx