Save our souls

Footsteps echoed through the dark hallway, the clicking of a few men's heels against the metal flooring was almost timed perfectly with the lights that turned on via a sensor. Chains clanged and bullets of sweat ran down Ukraines forehead. His hands tied behind his back so the sweat had no choice but to flow down.

The metal cuffs around his wrists rubbed and chaffed as they hugged ukraines wrists rather tightly. As the lights flickered on, one by one, Ukraine took a small notice of the corridor. Metal walls, metal floors and ceilings. A few doors here and there... and every now and then, a pane of glass divided the room and the corridor. On the other side stood a lab of sorts. While Ukraine sweated he couldn't help but feel the freezing breeze that filled the air.

At this point Ukraine had no clue where he was. There was a plan ride... who knows how long it has been. Ukraine ached as he could still taste blood in his mouth. Dread and grief rattled through his mind.
'did he make the right decision'
'Was surrendering the right choice'
'Should he have stood up and fought?'

He was lost...
He was empty and had no direction. Did he do the right thing?

How could he not see this coming! Where were the red flags? The warning signs? There was nothing!

A yank of the chains that bounded Ukraine pulled him back, almost losing his entire balance. His head was pulled back as the lot of them stopped in front of a door. America walked ahead and used his key card for the door to open up. Ukraine stared up into his brothers eyes.

There was a time Ukraine looked up to his brother and Russia was there to help. Russia used to tentatively take care of all the siblings and fix up cuts and scrapes caused from a terrible upbringing.

Only now, Ukraine didn't want to look up at him, but rather forced. While ukraines face held the look of pure fear, Russia stood there with a smirk, thinking he was the king of the world in his Kevlar armour...

"Well, welcome to your new home!" America spoke, over cheerfully, as he pushed the solid metal door open and stepping into the room. The bright light flooded through the doorway and blinded the Ukrainian man, who was shoved into the room. No qualms of his aliments.

Ukraine stumbled only for chains to pull him back from falling forwards. The pulling instead made him fall backwards and hit his head, hard against the metal flooring. Ukraine winced and groaned in agony as he watched as America stepped right over to him.

"Aww... how poetic" America spoke as he clasped his hands together. Russia pulled Ukraine back up by just the chains around his wrists and throat. Ukraine chocked and his dislocated arm was screaming in pain. The chain against his neck almost making him see black.

Ukraine stumbled and blood poured from his mouth and he gasped for his breath. Coughing up anything blocking his airways. The slightly healed wounds over his body splitting back open.

Ukraines eyes struggled to focus... but once they did, he wished he kept them shut...

Ukraine was in shock, seeing his once powerful boyfriend being tied down to the floor in a glass confinement. Beaten and bruised. Tears welled up in ukraines eyes and he used every able muscle in his body to not let them fall.

"Two lovers, just out of reach..." America chirped as he walked towards a glass containment across from Canada. Russia pushed Ukraine forwards once again, only for Ukraine to hesitate. Not only was his boyfriend flogged unrecognisable but his siblings... Bela and Kaz...

"Why..." Ukraine chocked out and that when he felt the cold metal of a gun piercing into his head. "Move" Russia spoke in his thick accent... chills ran down Ukraines spine as it sounded vaguely familiar to him... His father had said that exact tone in the same manner, gun and all...

Instinctivly, Ukraine stepped forwards and America guided the man into the cell. Wasting no time to tie him down and place a rather intricate collar around his throat. Ukraine was done... no will to fight left in him... no will to live... he's lost....

"Damn, this might just be a piece of cake" America laughed as he flicked through files on his phone. He opened the door into a large room. A desk laid in the middle as countless book cases laced the walls, filled to the brim with books. Books and pages laid in piles around the desk as well as black chairs, 1 behind and 2 in front.

"Really?!" Russia growled as he wasted no time in flicking the tv on, the fireplace roaring underneath it.

A news broadcast flooded the once black screen...

'The Annexation of 'Ukraine' has been the 4th one in the past week... first Canada followed by..."

The news reporter spoke as they read off of the page in front of them.
"Your point?" America asked rhetorical as he scrolled through his phone.

America laughed as he shoved his phone in russias face. A video played in front of his eyes. A video of America clocking the shit out of Canada, followed by the American saying 'that's for burning the white house'.

Americas laugh matched the one in the video and Russia flogged America hand away, rolling his eyes.
"Don't you see this!" Russia exclaimed as he waved his hand at the TV. Trying to draw attention to the situation they are in.

'The super powers are now at work to try and stop these countries from—" a photo of a handful of countries was shown; UK, China, France, Germany, EU, India, South Korea, Japan, EAU, Saudi Arabia...

"So what?" America questioned as he put his phone away. "So what? This could ruin everything"

"Oh Ruski... poor baby" America wined sarcastically. America held the sides of Russia's face and pulled the taller man down to his level. "Don't worry sweetie~ I have a plan" America said as he pulled Russia down again and placed a kiss against his forehead. Russia was quick to retaliate, ready to flog shit out of the American.

America jumped back and laugh. "Aww~ feisty today, are we?" America chuckled. The door behind Russia opened and two girls walked into the room. Wearing short skirts and cropped shirts, their hair beautifully styled as they wore a face of make up and exquisite jewellery. One a red head as the other was blonde.

Russia rolled his eyes at the women and spoke just to America. "And this plan is?" Russia asked and America grinned. Walking over to a board that was covered with a sheet.

America pulled the sheet off of the board and there stood a spin wheel with country names attached. The names of countries that were previously mention.

"It's time to play, Spin! That! Wheel!" America cheered and pushed the spin wheel closer to Russia.

"You're kidding?" Russia asked dumbfounded. "A fucking spin wheel?" Now dread was sinking into the Slavic man.

"Your plan is to SPIN a fucking wheel!?" Russia shouted and America laughed.

"Look, love, it doesn't matter who we hit first- just needs to be quick! Hurry up!" America said pushing the Russian closer to the board.

'This idiots going to get us killed' Russia thought as a pushed America away. Grabbing the wheel and spinning it. America sung a little tune that was very annoying as the wheel spun around. The pegs clicking as they contacted with the stopper at the top. The bright colours spinning in a circle as the future of the world was at stake.

"GERMANY!" America exclaimed as the board stopped and landed on his name. Russia chuckled slightly at the sadistic humour at play. "We'll leave in 2 hours!" America spoke as the two women stood beside the man, one kissing the nape of his neck as her hands ran over his chest. The other going over towards Russia.

Russia scoffed at the action and turned to walk away. "You can stay if you'd like?" America spoke as he smirked at the man.

"C'mon stay!" The girl that approached Russia chirped as she grabbed his tie.

"Fuck off!" Russia growled and started walking out of the room.
"Like i'd fuck one of your whores" he announced as he slammed the door shut.

"Maybe you should get laid! So you can lose the fucking Temper!" America shouted as the door shut.

"Fuck you!" Russia yelled back...