Chapter 2: How the Bacon Sizzles

As Adrien woke up, he realized that he had an awesome idea for when he saw Green Shadow again. He went to Walmart and bought a rose costume before cooking bacon, eating some of it, shoving the rest between the petals and casually walking through the streets, ready to prank her. After an hour of waiting and many different insults he encountered by a horde of zombies.

In honor of Mrdispenser88, I've put this in

In honor of Mrdispenser88, I've put this in. You're welcome.

Naturally, he waited for Green Shadow to swing in and attempt to save some random guy before realizing it was him all along and groaning in frustration. Then, he was just sitting there, endlessly waiting for Green Shadow to show up. He got impatient and decided to punch heads of zombies to pass the time seeing as he was completely safe for whatever reason.

Eventually, a savior came down from the sky to save him from the horde, only it wasn't Green Shadow. She grabbed him using magic before lifting him out of the horde and holding him to check him for injuries. "Ooh! A fanboy, I hope you're excited to finally meet me." Remarked Rose after confirming that Adrien was fine. "No, I was hoping for Green Shadow to get here so I could annoy her instead." Denied Adrien.

"Annoying heroes is a bad idea and a danger to your safety. Wait a minute, you're the bacon guy aren't you?" Realized Rose, eyes wide. She shook him in excitement. "So that's what she calls me? I thought I was just some annoying dude." Replied Adrien. "No no Adrien, she won't stop talking about you! For the last few days, she's been complaining about you and the fact that you always have bacon and never get hurt." Explained Rose, laughing.

"Oh, cool," Adrien pulled three slices of bacon out of his fake petals. "Where is she?" Asked Adrien before eating them. "She took a day off because she 'wants some time alone, without that nuisance constantly bugging her'. I would suggest not doing anything for the day. Also, what were you planning to do with that costume of me?" Asked Rose. "I was planning to have her walk up to me, realize it's me before I say, 'you're so hot I'm rosy cheeked' I think I should be thankful you came along instead of her considering how embarrassing and flirty that was." Sighed Adrien in relief.

In response, Rose laughed hysterically at the possibility of that happening. "Anyway, can you tell her I said that? And after, tell me what she said after that." Said Adrien, snickering. "Oh I will Adrien." Replied Rose, giggling a little. "Anyway, I've wasted my time and should head home." Sighed Adrien, in his sorrow, he consumed the entirety of bacon stash.

Once he got there, he looked up places to find sunflower seeds and how to take care of one, realizing that while they can eat bacon, they'd prefer to use photosynthesis to get their hypothetical bellies full. This didn't deter him and mostly just inspired him to attempt to cook bacon so well that his sunflower would be sure to come back for seconds every day. After deciding what to do, he went out for seed packets, a watering can and fertilizer to make sure his plant grew up big and strong.

He went down to the nearest Home Depot for his garden supplies. The trip was pretty calm but there were a few zombies at the store so Adrien had to check out his items himself and pay before leaving casually, forgetting that he was still in his Rose costume for the entire trip. He headed back home, took off the embarrassing garb and planted his sunflower seed in fertilizer before watering it and leaving to cook himself some bacon wrapped shrimp.