Chapter 4: A Real Sizzler!

Solar Flare got up and stayed completely silent, showing no malicious intent towards Adrien but Sasha maintained both glowing petals as well as her anger over seeing her father being hurt. Adrien then got up as well. "Now hug daddy say sorry for hurting daddy." Ordered Sasha. Solar Flare did as she asked. "Sorry for hurting you...daddy." Apologized Solar Flare coldly and clearly reluctantly. "You're gonna play nice with daddy and love him from now on okay." Decreed Sasha, unfortunately unaware of what happens when Solar Flare loves someone.

"Now go home and think about better noways to play with daddy." Said Sasha, causing Solar Flare to quickly fly away. "Now that that's sorted with, would you like to keep playing with your friend?" Asked Adrien. "Yay!" Cheered Sasha as her petals returned to normal and she joined her new peashooter who was mortified. Not understanding his feeling on the situation, she dragged his frozen body to the swings. Ellie joined them and Adrien then took a nap while he was waiting.

Some time later, he was woken up by Ellie. "Father, are those the zombies you were talking about earlier?" Asked Ellie as she pointed to a horde of definite zombies. The peashooter kid was trying to pull Sasha away as she curiously approached the groaning group. "Sasha, come back here." Called Adrien calmly. Immediately, Sasha skipped to him. "Father, will 'Rose' be joining us this evening?" Asked Ellie hopefully. "Like I said, it's highly unlikely that she shows up but yeah, you might see her." Replied Adrien.

"Then I hope she comes over so I can meet her." Sighed Ellie, she sat by Adrien and looked at the crowd. They very slowly shuffled towards them as they groaned for brains. Before the group were forced to do something about their situation, Chompzilla emerged from the ground and began viscously devouring the horde.

 Before the group were forced to do something about their situation, Chompzilla emerged from the ground and began viscously devouring the horde

It is incredibly sad that Chompzilla doesn't have much art. That is all I have to say.

"Is that Rose?" Asked Ellie. "No, I think that's Chompzilla and I don't know her. I think our easiest course of action would be to sit here and do nothing considering that I may or may not have made a bad impression on the plant heroes." Explained Adrien, a little worried about his safety.

"I think I can make her like you daddy!" Offered Sasha, disturbingly okay and willing to participate in brainwashing. "No Sasha, when we get home, we need to talk about the moral implications of using your powers on anyone, including plant heroes. For now, let's just go with only using that power to protect yourself or other people from harm." Advised Adrien, petting Sasha. Eventually, Chompzilla finished eating the horde and her figure had thickened a bit.

Suddenly, she sniffed the air and turned towards Adrien and his kids. She slid to them and tilted her head in confusion. "Weird smelling kids you got there. Also, I know you have have bacon, give it to me." Said Chompzilla. "That's very rude." Replied Ellie. "I'm not giving you my bacon because you insulted my bacon." Denied Adrien. "Wait," Chompzilla got close to Ellie before sniffing her throughly and repeated the process on Sasha. "You three need to come with me." Ordered Chompzilla before grabbing the group using her vines.