Chapter 10: Caught Under the Bacon-Wraps

Adrien woke up at 3 A.M, possessed by an insatiable thirst which he couldn't resist quenching for any longer. After shambling towards the fridge, he managed to open the door, only to be blinded by the infinitely bright light which escaped from its preserving frost. Recoiling from the shock, Adrien shielded his eyes, groaning in frustration.

After some time spent waiting for his eyes to adjust, Adrien reached for a bottle of water, retrieved it, and immediately chugged it on the spot. Still thirsty, he drank another bottle. His thirst quenched, he closed the door, shuffled to the recycling bin to throw the bottles away and turned around to head back to bed. He was interrupted by Solar Flare, who was suddenly in front of him and hugged him tightly.

"You know Adrien, I've been waiting a long time to ask you this and I've been wondering if we could uh...you know..." Solar Flare looked into Adrien's eyes as if she was desperately clinging to life in that moment. "Coin flip?" Requested Adrien. "Heads or tails?" Accepted Solar Flare, with a suspiciously mischievous expression. "Tails." Adrien replied. Solar Flare then produced a coin and flipped it before Adrien could get a good look at it.

Regardless of that, the coin landed in heads and thus, Adrien demanded a rematch, he lost again and then another time. No longer arguing with the coin due to annoyance, the man gave up and was flown to Solar Flare's bedroom. A few hours later, at 6 A.M, Solar Flare was lying on her bed, twitching, a mysterious white substance covering her body and pooling between her legs. She however, looked very happy to have the experience.

Adrien, however, was already asleep. Instead of just falling asleep, Solar Flare passed out with elation and in pure bliss. At 8:30, they both woke up, miraculously, and proceeded to shower together. Emerging some time later, Solar Flare flew, with Adrien in her arms, back to Adrien's house. It was 9 o'clock when they reached home. The two came in to see the house, empty. "What happened?" Wondered Solar Flare.

"Well we did leave randomly while they were asleep without saying anything. They probably thought we got kidnapped and went to look for us." Concluded Adrien logically. "Then we could sit here and see the look on their faces when they realize we were fine!" Laughed Solar Flare. "Sorry, but your prank isn't gonna work out." Interrupted Nightcap, stepping, or more accurately, hopping in.

"What do you want you incompetent shroom?" Questioned Solar Flare, putting Adrien behind her and spontaneously combusting. "I want you t-" "I'M TAKEN!" Yelled Solar Flare, turning back to normal to hug Adrien to her chest.

"You didn't let me finish. Like I was saying, I wanted to bring you back to base and turn you back to normal. You aren't like this, you spend all day playing games at the arcade and creepily obsessing over Green Shadow. Don't you find it odd how this random guy shows up with a hypnoflower as a kid and suddenly, you're in love with him and want to spend all your time with him. Then you kidnap him and as soon as his kid comes up again, you suddenly decide that what you were doing was wrong and share him with the other girls. Not to mention how annoyed Green Shadow was when she met him and then as soon as she was him for a long period of time, she decides he's her soulmate. Does any that seem odd to you?" Spoke Nightcap, accusingly.

"So what? Fate brought us together, we were destined to be lovers since the beginning of time! Of course we happened to fall in love a little fast, we were so lonely without each other that we couldn't resist jumping at the chance to be together forever." Reasoned Solar Flare, panickedly. "Fine, if you're hypnotized to not understand how brainwashed you are, that's just fine! We'll reverse your incredibly effective programming, then we'll do the same to for anyone else you may of hypnotized, including Green Shadow!" Pledged angrily. 

"You're only saying that because you couldn't resist his charm either, could you?" Taunted Solar Flare. "I am not gay, Solar Flare, we are here to set things right and lock this man and his dangerous family up before anything worse happens." Nightcap denied, annoyed. "Yeah right, you don't have to shy about it, Adrien won't care if you're a guy, right baby?" Continued Solar Flare , turning to Adrien.