𝟑🕷𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖

"My head is pounding." Lilith, who was still lying in her bed, muttered angrily. Really, that girl drank more than anyone else. I smiled. I slowly put on my robe, tied my Slytherin tie and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red because I cried a lot while talking to Theo last night. After all this time, the first person knows what happened to me. It's a weird feeling.

"Are you going to skip breakfast?" I asked my roommate, who sat up in bed at the same moment. She looked at me confused.

"Did you hear what I just said?" I feel like a fucking corpse, Berkshire. Not only will I miss breakfast, but all the rest of my classes. " She said it out loud and fell back on the bed. I turned to her before leaving. She was already sleeping sweetly.

Without waiting for anything, I rushed to the Great Hall, because I was already late. I knew that everyone was watching me, talking about me. I wanted to tell everyone out loud to get away from me, but I decided to follow the "good girl" rules.

I sat down at the Serpents table. None of my friends were at the table, breakfast had already begun. It was really uncomfortable, everyone was staring at me eating. However, three people entered the hall a minute later. I turn towards them, Theo, Matrheo and Blaise were walking towards me. Theo quickened his pace and sat down next to me.

Mattheo and Blaise sat down in front of me. Theo put his arm around my shoulders.

"Are you all right love?" he asked looking at me. However, Blaise and Matheo were looking at me in confusion. I forced a sad smile onto my face and nodded slowly.

"Nott, she's only been here a day and you already fucked her?" Blaise asked with a laugh. I turned to him, a mischievous smile on his face. I looked at Mattheo who was looking straight at me. I swear he was looking right through me.

"No. Just me and Aurora yesterday-"

"Theo!" I shouted. Theo threw both hands up and smiled.

"You guys fucked?" asked an angry Mattheo, his gaze still fixed on me.

"No. No, we didn't do that. Riddle, it's none of your business." I said angrily looking straight into his brown eyes.

"Aurora, you have to tell them about-"

"No, Theo. No offense, Blaise, but those two are the last people to know about it, or not at all." I hissed angrily.

"I'm not offended." Blaise shrugged and continued eating his breakfast. I got up from the table and gathered all my things.

"Enzo will be the one I tell about it when I figure out how to tell him about it. Now guys, if you don't mind, I'm off to potions class." I said and rushed out of the hall. He can't tell anyone about it.

I was sitting in a potions class taught by Professor Slughorn. But at that moment, a late trio came to class: Theo, Blaise and Mattheo. I was sitting alone, so I knew Theo would be sitting next to me.

"Are you still in this class?" asked the surprised professor. The boys stopped and turned to him.

"We are late, we know. It won't be like that again." Blaise defended the boys. However, Professor Slughorn smiled and the boys began to go to their seats until the professor turned to Mattheo.

"Ms. Riddle, I'm going to ask you to sit next to Miss Berkshire, I think she's forgotten a lot in four years and you're very good at potions." Said the man who was looking at Mattheo. Fuck this. Seriously?

"Professor, with all due respect, I'm also good at potions." Theo tried to interject, but the professor silenced him with a wave of his hand.

"I'm glad you, Ms. Nott, want to help Aurora, but I think Mattheo is much better than you." The professor said and the boys went to their seats. Mattheo sat down next to me and dropped his books and notes on the table.

"I'm glad I can help you." Mattheo, who was only a few centimeters from my ear, said quietly. I closed my eyes, Merlin's beard, he's going to drive me crazy.

"Whatever." I said angrily and opened my notes. But at that moment, Professor Slughorn asked the class a question that I knew very well.

"Today we will learn about very strong poisons. Amortentia, perhaps someone can tell me about this poison?" my hands and Mattheo's went up at the same time. Mattheo looked at me confused. The professor clapped his hands.

"Wonderful! Miss Berkshire, I would like to hear your voice." Slughorn said calmly. I smiled and nodded.

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It caused a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." I said confidently. I knew that I said everything correctly. I looked at Mattheo, who really looked surprised, Theo started giving us a thumbs up.

"Well done Miss Berkshire! And what do you smell?" asked the professor quietly. I closed my eyes and inhaled the air as I sniffed it. I tried to focus on the smells, but there were so many of them.

"Cigarettes, cologne, cinnamon and-" I didn't understand what else I was smelling. "it must be fire."

"Very good, thank you." The professor spoke and continued teaching the lesson. Mattheo was still looking at me. Theo turned to us.

"Damn Aurora, do I think you smell me?" the boy asked mischievously. I bent down and smacked him lightly on the head.

"No, Theo, it really wasn't you, don't worry." I laughed. I couldn't stop thinking about how Mattheo was still looking at me. He annoys me.

"God, Riddle, what's wrong with you?" I hissed angrily. The guy was looking straight into my eyes. There was constant tension between us, we both felt it.

"Fuck, my name sounds nice on your lips. Maybe we can talk after class? I will have a free period." The guy answered quietly, still not taking his eyes off me. Is he crazy?

"First of all ew, second of all no, Riddle, we can't." I said and turned away from him. Potion classes will be just perfect when he's around to keep me from concentrating.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author's note 

What's going on with Mattheo? Aurora can't concentrate because Mattheo is distracting her?

Thoughts?