𝟒🕷𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙖

I felt good after potions class. I thought I would just sit there and not know anything, but it was better than I expected. I thought I would spend my free time at the Black Lake. The sun was shining outside, which lit up my face. I never thought that little things would make me feel happy, but after suffering for so long, even little rays of sunshine made me feel happy.

I was the only one at the lake. I pulled out my sketchbook that my mother had given me a long time ago. Lorenzo hated her, I understand him, our mother was never perfect, but I love her very much. I know she will spend the rest of her life in Azkaban, but I would like her to come back. I would tell her about what happened to me and she would tear those dogs to pieces. I decided to draw Hogwarts Castle. I started to draw, but I felt that something was wrong. I felt watched. It was at that moment that I smelled cigarette smoke.

"Why do you avoid talking to me? Why are you avoiding me at all?" came a very familiar voice. I rolled my eyes. Does he really think he is innocent?

"Riddle, I made it very clear to you that I don't want to talk to you." I answered quietly without taking my eyes off my drawing.

"Why?" he asked. I stopped at that moment. Is he kidding?

Flashbacks

"I already told you that I don't want you to communicate with her! Matheo, do you know what happens when you disobey me?!" shouted Voldemort. He was angry, I could feel it. Suddenly a Death Eater grabbed me and dragged me to Voldemort. Mattheo was standing next to his father looking at me. He didn't say a word.

"Mattheo-"

"Don't talk to him you filthy child!" Voldemort's menacing voice echoed throughout the house. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I knew what awaited me, but every second I expected Matheo to contradict his father. However, this was not the case.

"You will never see my son again. And if I ever see you in my life, I will kill you on the spot." Mattheo's father said coldly and waved his hand. The Death Eater, better known as the werewolf Fenrir, gripped my shoulders and laid me on the ground. I screamed, cried, called Matheo's name, but he looked at me coldly.

"Sectumsempra!" shouted Voldemort, pointing his wand at me. My body was pierced by pain, I couldn't hear anything anymore, I just felt that burning pain.

"Aurora, I was just a child-"

"I was a child too! I layed on that cold floor, drowning in my own blood! I watched you look at me with cold eyes, I saw no remorse, no emotion! I was in pain, Riddle, I was in pain, begging you to help me, and you just watched me!" I yelled at him. The guy didn't dare to look at me. He watched the lake and smoked.

"I'm sorry Aurora, I really am. If I could go back to that moment, I would wait for nothing, I would save you. I'd rather suffer the pain you've gone through." The boy spoke, but tears were streaming down my cheeks. It hurts me even to remember.

"But it won't happen. It's too late Riddle." I whispered softly. Without waiting for anything, I gathered my things and stood up and turned towards the castle.

"Aurora." Riddle called to me quietly. I stopped, but I didn't dare to turn around. I felt him coming. "Do I still have a chance to atone for what I did? Can we still be friends?"

"I forgive you, Riddle. After all these fucking years, I don't want to have unnecessary enemies anymore. But we will never be friends." With that I hurried towards the castle, leaving Matheo standing alone.

Mattheo's pov

In the evening, guys started gathering in my room. They figured it would be a good idea to get drunk and smoke weed. But I wasn't in the mood. I kept thinking about Aurora. I know her forgiveness is not certain. I want to forget everything, but every night I have the same nightmare of her being tortured again and again, my fucking father torturing her.

"Mattheo, you're kind of quiet today." Theo said with a laugh. That's it, he's already drunk as hell. I blew out a large ball of smoke and turned to face him. His eyes were red and his hair was matted. He never knew when it was time to stop.

"I'm just not in the mood to drink today." I mumbled and put the weed roll back on.

Everyone was drunk. I watched them. They looked really creepy, but I didn't care. Until one of them vomits. If that happens, they won't be in my room in a second. Suddenly Theo fell on my bed and started laughing. He punched me in the shoulder.

"Fuck, Aurora is divinely beautiful, isn't she? I never thought she would be so beautiful." Theo dreamed. He's sick, I swear. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me. He fell on his back and lay on my bed. "You know, she told me what happened to her."

At that moment, my heart stopped for a moment. Drunk Theo, it's Theo who will tell you everything. Luckily all the guys were busy playing loud music so I'm sure none of them heard what Theo said.

"Tell me." I hissed. Theo shook his head and looked at me.

"She asked me not to tell anyone." The boy whispered quietly. I took a deep breath, he's annoying me. If I have to ask again, I'll make him tell me.

"I am nobody. So tell me, Nott." I said angrily. He threw his hands up trying to sit up. Without waiting for anything, I grabbed him by his sweater and lifted him up. He struggled to find words, slurred slowly.

"She told me that she was kidnapped from her home. All these years she was kept somewhere-" He hiccupped. "She said that some fucking piece of shit tortured her, raped her. There's something else, but I don't remember anymore." Hiccuped. My blood boiled. She didn't tell anyone about it? I clenched my fist.

"Who is he? Who is that fucking dickhead that did this to her?" I asked angrily. Theo shrugged. I looked at him bitterly. He hiccupped and shrugged again.

"She says she doesn't know." He lay down.

I swear when I find out who he is, I will have my revenge, I will tear him to pieces, throw him all over the world or feed him alive to the dogs.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author's note 

Emotional rollercoaster, isn't it? 

Thoughts?