𝟔🕷𝘼 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚

I haven't seen Mattheo all day, he seems to have disappeared into the water. Enzo didn't ask me anything, he knew that Mattheo was in my room yesterday. Lilith and Theo weren't in class either, so Enzo and I prepared the lessons in my room.

"You know, I think I like one girl." Lorenzo said suddenly. I stopped writing, put my book down, and looked at my brother in awe.

"Who is she?!" I shouted. Enzo's cheeks turned pink. He smiled and put his finger to his lips silencing me.

"You will know when the time comes, sister. But I think she likes me too." The guy said dreamily. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hey, that's so unfair." I said angrily, but Enzo just shrugged. At that moment, there was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Enzo glared at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't shout, the whole castle must have heard." Enzo mumbled. I rolled my eyes, he exaggerates as always.

The door to the room opened and Lilith, Dahlia and Pansy walked in. They looked at me and then at Enzo who looked confused.

"Oh my god, can I finally go back to my room? Have you finally had enough?" Enzo asked sarcastically. Lilith just smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Berkshire, none of your business." Lilith pouted angrily and turned to me with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Lorenzo." Greeting Dahlia fondly, Enzo smiled and nodded. I immediately turned to Enzo. Isn't that Dahlia? Staring with bulging eyes, Enzo quickly looked away from me, without waiting for anything he stood up, nodded to me and disappeared from the room.

"I swear you Berkshires like to get away without explaining anything." Pansy giggled. Lilith rolled her eyes once more.

"Get up, beautiful, today is girls' night. We'll go to Hogsmeade, go to the Three Broomsticks, have a girly chat, drink butterbeer and come back. How does that sound to you?" Lilith said rather cheerfully. She ran a hand through her red hair and looked at me. Without waiting for anything, I closed my book and pushed it under the bed.

"Sounds great, let's go." I cheerfully replied and all the girls smiled.

We all chose the quietest corner in Three broomsticks. It was warm inside despite the high wind outside. Tonight is really fun, I've never felt so happy. All the girls were friendly with me, all chatting and sharing secrets about themselves and Hogwarts.

"Did you know that Blaise and Luna had sex yesterday?" Pansy whispered softly. Lilith scowled and nearly choked on her butterbeer.

"Disgusting, Pansy. My imagination is very volatile, now that image is standing in my eyes." Lilith was disgusted. I laughed out loud and so did Dahlia.

"Lilith, aren't you going to tell me about your night's adventures with Theo Nott?" Dahlia asked sarcastically. Pansy giggled quietly and a smile appeared on my face.

"That's for sure, Enzo hasn't stopped whining that he can't go back to his room." I chuckled. Lilith tried not to smile, but a small smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, shut up. Nothing happened." Lilith said with a laugh.

"Oh yes, Theo, deeper, I'm about to cum. Theo." Pansy imitated her. Everyone, including Lilith, started laughing out loud. Lilith's cheeks flushed.

"Don't worry Lilith, Draco told me more than I should know, the walls of the rooms are very thin." Pansy laughed. Dahlia and I exchanged glances and both turned to Pansy.

"Did I hear you right? Since when do you and Draco have a friendly chat?" I asked. Lilith laughed and took a drink of butterbeer. Pansy covered her face with her hands and started laughing.

At that moment, I looked out the window while laughing, I saw a black figure nearby, at the corner of the building, that looked damn familiar. I had a feeling I had to follow it. I got up from the table and turned towards the exit.

"Excuse me girls, I'll be right back." Without waiting for their answer, I went outside. It was getting dark outside, there was a big wind and cold raindrops were falling. I saw a figure standing with his back to me. I started to approach the figure with a quick step, but as soon as I got close, the person started walking away from me. I quickened my pace, but he turned the corner and disappeared from my sight. I ran to the place where the man disappeared, there was a cross street, but there was no one there. How did he disappear so quickly? I wanted to go back, but someone grabbed my arm. I wanted to scream, but I was pinned against the wall and my mouth was covered by someone's hand.

"What are you doing here?" asked a muffled voice. Then I realized that it was none other than Mattheo. I sighed in relief.

"Nothing." I answered quietly. I won't lie, the mysterious stranger intrigued me. He knew I would come, he knew I would follow him.

"It's late, why are you here?" asked the boy. I didn't answer him, I felt tired. All kinds of bad thoughts came into my head. I looked at Mattheo, the rain was running down his face, his hair was soaked, falling over his eyes.

"Why do you care?" I repeated the question I asked before. Mattheo pulled away from me, a mysterious smile on his face.

"Like I said before, I don't." he replied coldly. Merlin, he's crazy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? One moment you want to kiss me, the next you're gone, one moment you're taking care of me, and the next you're acting like you're an emotionless creature." I said angrily looking him straight in the eyes. He looked confused. Mattheo wanted to say something, but he looked at me with a cold look and walked away from me without waiting for anything.

"Oh, you're running again. Great." I said sarcastically. But after a moment I regretted my words. Mattheo angrily came back to me, pinned me against the wall and slammed his palm into it right next to my head.

"Don't act like you care what I have to say. We are not friends, you said so yourself. So what's your fucking business? You are nobody, Berkshire, nobody." Mattheo hissed angrily in my face. Tears began to form in my eyes, my legs began to shake. I was really afraid of him. He reminded me of Voldemort. Without waiting for anything, I pushed him away from me and started running towards Three broomsticks, where the girls were already waiting for me at the entrance. I was glad it was raining, they couldn't see my tears.

"Where have you been, Aurora?" Dahlia asked worriedly.

"I thought I saw something familiar, but I was wrong, there was nothing there." I lied. Lilith looked at me suspiciously. She shrugged and stepped into the rain with all the girls.

"Hurry up, we need to get back to the castle before Professor McGonagall starts looking for us." Pansy giggled.

I thought this was going to be a night to remember. True, I was not wrong. It was memorable, strange, creepy, terrifying. But I never thought I'd be afraid of someone I've never been afraid of. Mattheo Riddle, his angry, blackened eyes, tense jaw, loud breathing froze me, I was intimidated. All the memories from Voldemort's manor came flooding back the moment he slammed his palm against the wall...

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author's note

It's actually raining in my city right now, I'm listening to Erik Satie - Gnossienne No.1 (you should listen to it) so I felt so mystical. So this part is a bit darker, creepier, with a little mystery, I hope you like it<3 

Thoughts?