𝟓🕷𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Aurora's pov

I was sleeping, but I felt a heavy object on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my chest where Diablo was lying on. His yellow eyes watched me, he yawned, extended his paw and slowly moved off of me. I slowly looked at the clock. It's only 3 in the morning. I felt like I didn't want to sleep at all, so I slowly got out of bed so as not to wake Lilith. I turned on the table lamp and looked at my friend's bed, where she was not there. It was none other than Enzo. I gasped and started laughing out loud. Lilith and Theo? No fucking way. However, I accidentally resurrected Enzo while laughing. He slowly sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, he was looking straight at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my brother laughing as I saw a smile on his face. After all this time, I see him smiling again.

"Ask your friend, who's probably riding my roommate's dick right now." Enzo said, and at that moment I started laughing out loud, so loud and long that my stomach started to hurt. Enzo laughed as well. Without waiting for anything, I ran to the bed where Enzo was and jumped on it. I sat down in front of Lorenzo and looked him straight in the eyes. The guy was looking at me too.

"Enzo, please. Maybe we can talk?" I asked my brother. He sighed and nodded. I smiled. That's it, I have to tell him.

"I want to start by saying that I am very sorry if I hurt you. It's not your fault at all, I know you're mad at me, but please try to forgive me-"

"Aurora, I'm not mad at you. Was I in pain? Yes. Did I think you died every night before I fell asleep? Yes. When you came back to Hogwarts, did I relax knowing you were safe? Yes. You are my sister and always will be, but you could have told me before you ran away... I wouldn't have asked you to stay." Enzo spoke. I knew that it hurts him, that he doesn't understand why I "ran away".

"The truth is, I didn't run away, Enzo. I was kidnapped from my house the day you were with Matheo. Father was not at home that day, he was at some meeting. Every day was hell there. I thought I was going to die there. Only the memories of my mother, you and Hogwarts kept me alive. I was beaten, tortured, raped, humiliated. They told me that I deserved it, that I would be better off here, but never explained why. The day I managed to escape-" I swallowed a heavy lump of saliva. "The day I managed to escape, the first place I wanted to be was home. But father didn't even care about me coming back, he said you hate me and I'll have to go back to Hogwarts in a month. I begged him to let me contact you because I knew you were staying with the Malfoys, but father didn't care..."

Enzo didn't say anything, he looked into my eyes and sighed deeply. A minute later he immediately hugged me. His big arm wrapped around my neck while he stroked my head with his other hand. I miss him so much. I missed our conversations, silly tantrums and pranks so much. But I know we will have it again, we will be together again. And we will never be separated again. Enzo pulled away from me and sighed.

"I never thought you ever suffered. I thought you ran away after the incident with Voldemort, I thought you hated me and your father. Thank you for telling me, Aurora. I don't even want to imagine what you had to endure, but who-"

"Before you ask who did that, I will answer. I don't know Enzo. They never introduced themselves." I lied. I know it's not nice, but I know that if I told him their names now, Enzo would immediately go to the boys, tell them everything, and the next day they wouldn't be at Hogwarts. Enzo slowly nodded his head.

"After all, you know that if we find them, they will end badly. I will torture them a thousand times worse than they torture you." Enzo said angrily, not taking his eyes off me. I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door of my room. Enzo rolled his eyes and slowly stood up and walked to the door. At that moment, I quickly took Diablo in my arms and went to my bed and sat on it with the cat in my arms. Enzo opened the door and turned to me and smiled.

"Excuse me sister, good night." Enzo said and disappeared closing the door. I sat there without understanding anything, I tried to listen to the voices outside the door. But I didn't understand anything. The next moment the door to my room opened and a guy walked in. I glared at him. Diablo's fur on his back bristled and he began hissing at the night guest.

"I told you we weren't friends, Riddle." I said looking him straight in the eyes. At that moment I realized that I was sitting in only a tank top and underwear.Without waiting for anything, I pulled the blanket over my body. Mattheo smiled mischievously and walked over to my bed. He pointed his finger at my bed and I nodded. He sat too close to me. I swallowed a lump of saliva. His hair was matted, his arms were covered in veins that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

"Enjoying the view?" asked a muffled voice. Fuck. Have I really been staring at his veiny hands for so long that they are driving me crazy? I smiled awkwardly and turned to Diablo, who was sitting on my pillow, glaring at Mattheo.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly still not looking at him. He placed his palm on my cheek and lifted my chin with his thumb to make me look at him. His eyes were serious. Mattheo's eyes were not angry, not ordinary, with which he looked at everyone, they were really serious. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and pulled his palm away from my face.

"Aurora, I know what happened to you." Mattheo said quietly but confidently. My heart stopped beating, my breathing quickened, and my eyes moved from his lips to his eyes. No, it can't be. How he found out. Has Enzo told him yet? But in that moment I realized that I had told more than just Enzo. Theo.

"It's probably just rumours." I laughed awkwardly and ran a hand through my brown hair. Mattheo raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. Merlin, he looks so cute.

"The rumors your brother confirmed?" the boy asked in a seductive voice, his hand reaching for my knee. Shivers went through the body.

"Then it's probably true." I said and turned away. He turned my face towards him again and put his hand on my knee again.

"Aurora, I want their names, surnames, description of appearance, name of place, description of house or room where you were kept. I've never seen such an angry Enzo." Mattheo said seriously. Illogical. Why didn't Enzo ask that himself?

"And why do you care?" I asked Mattheo quietly, looking directly into his brown eyes. I lean towards him, I felt it. He's hot as hell. His hand began to move higher and his eyes drifted to my lips. Without waiting, he leaned closer to me, so close that our lips were almost touching. I wanted it, I really wanted it. What's the worst that could happen? He licked his lips, but I only looked into his eyes. His eyes met mine again.

"I don't." He said in a seductive voice and pulled away from me. At the same moment he got up and rushed out of my room slamming the door of my room.

What the fuck just happened here?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author's note

Yeah, fr. What the fuck just happend here? 

Thoughts?