Don't Touch That 'dile

Once again Ember and her friends have left Pallet Town behind them, their sights on a new goal.

Now they're headed to New Bark Town, where Ember can register for the Johto League.

At the moment, the gang was walking through the forest with a mist covering most of the area.

Nova looked up and sighed, "Sylve Sylveon? (Ember, doesn't that branch look familiar?)" She asked, pointing towards a branch.

Ember looked up and noticed it as well, she sighed, "I say we've been going around in circles." She groaned.

"What!" Mairin whined, "You gotta be kidding me!"

"The problem is that this fog is so thick that we can't even see the direction we're headed." Cilan rubbed his forehead.

Ember perked up at a sound and a presence that she felt, "What was that?" She muttered.

Suddenly Asa (Togepi) hopped out of Mairin's arms and Nova jumped off Ember's shoulder to follow after him and Chespie joined them. Then they ran off in a direction.

"Asa! Chespie!"

"Nova!"

The five followed after the three Pokémon and they stopped when they saw a beautiful, glowing Pokémon figure in the middle of the lake.

Ember recognized the Pokémon, 'Suicune.' She thought with awe.

"Wow look at that." Mairin awed.

Suddenly the mysterious Pokémon noticed the gang's presence and then ran off.

"What Pokémon was that?" Cilan asked.

"Suicune, one of the Three Legendary Beasts created by Ho-oh itself." Alain explained.

Zoey noticed that the mist was clearing up, "Check it out. The mist is clearing up." She announced.

"You're right, Zoey." Mairin said.

"We should keep going in case the mist comes back." Ember suggested.

===========

The gang walked more and more, until at they finally came to a sign.

"This sign says 'New Bark Town." Cilan said, "This way to the town where the winds of new beginnings blow."

"So that means we're finally here." Ember stated.

The gang took a good look at New Bark Town.

"What a nice town." Mairin complimented.

"Okay let's head to the Pokémon center and then we'll go see Prof. Elm." Ember decided.

"Good idea." Mairin agreed.

==========

When they came into the Pokémon Center, they noticed that Nurse Joy wasn't there.

"Chansey! (Welcome!)" A Chansey greeted them.

"Chansey?" Zoey asked. 

"Where's Nurse Joy?" Mairin asked.

Chansey smiled at them and pressed a large orange button in front of the desk, "Chansey." She said.

A video showing Nurse Joy appeared on the screen.

"[Welcome all trainers, I'm Nurse Joy.]" New Bark Town Nurse Joy greeted them, "[I'm over at the Elm's Laboratory right now and I'm sorry not being able to help you, but I'll be back at the Pokémon Centre no later than two o'clock this afternoon.]" Nurse Joy continued.