Going Apricorn!

Azalea Town was one of those peaceful towns surrounded by nature. When the gang first set foot in the town, they found out that the people there respected Slowpoke because they bring the rain whenever they yawn together. And the Slowpoke lived in Azalea Town as well as the Slowpoke well, which was an underground river filled with Slowpoke.

It was then that Team Rocket appeared and tried to take the Slowpoke. Luckily a man named Kurt, the man they were looking for, was able to help them defeat Team Rocket and sent them blasting off.

=======

The next day:

The gang were at Kurt's house. They were sitting in his living room with him and his granddaughter, Maizie.

"Thanks a lot, you guys. You really helped us out. I'm glad that you were able to help my grandpa get rid of those thieves from taking the Slowpoke." Maizie thanked the gang.

"Well we couldn't let those Team Rocket members take those innocent Slowpoke. So we're glad that we were able to stop them." Ember said.

"Nevertheless, thank you," Kurt thanked them, "So what are you all doing here?"

"My friends and I are here because Prof. Oak asked us to give you something." Ember took out the G.S ball from her backpack and handed it to Kurt. "Prof. Oak has no idea what this ball really is, so he thought you may find out about it."

"Well," Kurt gazed at the GS ball, "this ball is certainly a mystery, but I will see what I can do to solve it."

"Thank you, we appreciate it." Ember thanked Kurt.

"Yeah no need to worry," Maizie assured the gang, "If anyone can figure out this mysterious ball, Grandpa can."

"By the way, Kurt, if it's not too much to ask, could you make us some of those special Pokéballs I've read about?" Ember asked.

"I would be glad to. Which ones do you want?" Kurt asked.

"I would like one each of the seven Pokéballs." Ember replied.

"Very well then." Kurt accepted.

"There are seven different types of Pokéballs?" Mairin asked.

"Yes. They're all made from apricorns. Right?" Alain said.

Kurt nodded, "Correct."

"Apricorns?" Mairin asked.

"They're like giant berries except humans and Pokémon can't eat them because their skin is very rough." Ember explained.

"That's right," Kurt added, "and there are seven different kinds of apricorns, so I make seven different types of Pokéballs with them."

"Wow, that sounds interesting. I think I would like one of them." Mairin said.

"Me too." Cilan and Zoey added.

"Me as well." Alain added.

"Alright, but you'll have to get some apricorns for me first." Kurt requested.

"I'll help you." Maizie offered.

Ember smiled, "Thanks."

========

Maizie showed the gang a tree that was growing outside the house. White things were growing in the tree.

"Those are white apricorns, Grandpa uses those to make Fast Balls. Fast Balls are used to catch Pokémon that move quickly." Maizie explained.

"Are they okay to pick?" Zoey asked.

Maizie looked at the white apricorns closely and carefully, "The ones on the lower branch are and before you pick one, I want to explain something first." She answered, her tone sounded serious and her look as well, "You must be careful when picking apricorns because if you pick them like crazy and before they are even ripe, the apricorns tree would end up destroyed. So you should pick them when they are ready to be picked and not take too many at once."