The Truth

Woosan
Trigger warning: self harm, depression, rape, cheating, and suicide. If any of these bother you please click off!

Wooyoung has been through a lot in his life. He's never talked to anyone about how he feels and what goes on inside his head. He feels if he ever told anyone they would all leave.
        Woo young is at his uncles house staying with him. He's on a break from school and he's at the beach. His uncle was always nice and loving towards him. However that soon began to change when his uncle started touching him. It was never anything too bad. Just a few shoulder squeezes. That suddenly turned into him holding him down or forcing him to taking his cock into his mouth. He never went too far. Until this particular night. Wooyoung was sleeping in the guest room of his uncles house. His uncle, drunk and horny, walks into the room and sits on the bed woo is on. He smiles evilly at woo and he shakes him awake. Woo wakes up confused, he rubs his eyes and sits up in the bed. His uncle pets his head softly as he says to woo, "woo you love your uncle right? Would you do uncle a favor?" Woo gets scared and says, "o-of course I love you uncle but I'm trying to sleep please leave. You ask me for this favor in the morning." Uncle douche bag didn't like his response so he shoved woo Down putting his hand over his mouth as he proceeds to rip off woo's pants. He climbs on top of woo and shoves his dick into woo with so much force that he tore open his asshole. Woo screams no over and over again as his uncle thrusts into him while holding him down. His uncle is close to climaxing inside him.....
       Wooyoung wakes up from that nightmare. He gets these bad dreams sometimes, but he won't tell his boyfriend, San. He will never tell. He gets up and goes into the bathroom opening up the last drawer of the cabinet under the sink and gets his razor blade that he hides, he turns the water on and sits on the tub. As the water runs over his head he slices and slices his skin. His arms, legs, belly, any where he can that won't be noticed by the group. He wouldn't really call them his friends but he knows they care.
     Once he's done with that he turns off the water and walks back into his bedroom, he lays back down and closes his eyes, only going back into that awful memory.

                       ~next day~
    After spending all day at the studio woo just wants to go home and cuddle his boyfriend. Ever since San came into his life he's been a lot happier. He doesn't want to die as much as before. 
       Woo is finished with training and on his way back to his apartment he shares with San. Once he's outside the door, he hears faint noises from inside the apartment. thinking San might be in trouble he quickly opens the door and rushes in, but what he sees inside is the worst thing possible.
      He sees San being fucked by his best friend Seonghwa. Screaming out curses over and over again, San cums as he then notices his boyfriend. Before San could say anything woo takes off running. He runs far away from the apartment as he can. He ends up at the top of a very tall building. He's sitting on the edge. He hasn't jumped yet. He's waiting. 
        He sends all his "friends" a text that says "hello, my so called friends. It's me. Jung Wooyoung. I'm sure you're just going to ignore this, but i thinks it's time I tell you all about my past. It's very sad. My life was sad until I met you all. But mostly San, who I gave my heart too. When I was 6 my uncle raped me. He raped me every summer until I turn 16. That's when I stopped visiting him. My parents neglected me when I was home with them and neglected me when I wasn't. I never really had friends in school and I was always bullied for being Me. So I stopped being me. That's when I met you guys. You were what made me happy. I thought I had finally made some great friends but when my life is on the line no one is helping me. I was only ever just a burden to my family and now I'm one to you guys. Well guess what? I'm not your burden any more. I love you so much. And San don't worry I hope you're happy with Seonghwa, being as I couldn't make you happy. Goodbye everyone. Best wishes for the things that are to come." And with those thoughts amd that message sent to his group chat. He pulls his blade out of his bag and slices down his arm. Both arms he slices down the veins and deep. He stands up on the ledge looking out at the most beautiful full moon over Seoul and he closes his eyes as a silent and lonely tear falls down his face. He speaks the words, "goodbye world. Glad to know I'm looking at something beautiful as my final image." After saying that he steps off the ledge. Falling in sweet serenity. He's finally falling into his escape from everything.
       A soft smile graces his beautiful lips as he hits the ground. Bleeding out from his wrists and all the wounds from the landing. He looks up at the night sky and finally take his last breath.
       When everyone read the message they were all shocked. They thought they knew wooyoung. They thought he was happy. They loved his smile.
                        ~3 years later~
San felt immense guilt when he learned of wooyoung's suicide and the things that happened to him in the past. He however never broke it off with Seonghwa and they are both happily together. The others stopped talking to the two after finding out about the cheating. Jungho, Yeosang, Mingi, Yunho and hong joong visit his grave every chance they get. They sit around telling him about how much things have changed and how much their popularity has grown and how much they miss him.
        Wooyoung just sits and listens to his friends tell him crazy stories and catching up on what he's missed and how much they want him back. He cries as he misses them as well. But he's happier now.who knows maybe in his next life, he'll get to meet all his friends again.

      So that's the end of this one shot. I was crying while making it. I usually don't like doing angst cause it's not something I read but i figured I'd give it a try. 1150 words