Punishment

JongWoo
Trigger warning: bondage, bdsm, choking, spanking, degrading, praising, knife play, little bit of blood, sub space. Top: jongho bottom: wooyoung. If any of that makes you uncomfortable please don't read.

Jongho and Wooyoung have been dating for a few months. Of course the members know all about it being as they are the ones that helped jongho plan it out.
Yes that's right Jongho asked Wooyoung to be his boyfriend. It was really cute. He had bought Wooyoung's favorite flowers, got him a BTS hoodie, which he's obsessed with, and took him to a nice dinner.
Everyone is happy for the couple. Even though Jongho is the youngest in the group he's definitely not a submissive. Wooyoung is a brat, everyone knows this, and thankfully Jongho is a brat tamer. More specifically he tames Wooyoung's bratty side.

Wooyoung and San have been hanging out all day. Wooyoung even stayed the night with San instead of with jongho. Jongho understands that they are best friends. He knows this, but with how much time they are spending together it makes him annoyed.
San and Wooyoung are on the couch cuddling. wooyoung's legs are over san's. Jongho knows that wooyoung's love language is being touchy. It's how he shows the members he cares about them, but he still hates it. Jongho isn't the type of person to openly express his feelings.
         Over the next few hours wooyoung is still not paying any attention to his boyfriend, which just keeps pissing him off even more. He watches as San kisses his boyfriend on the cheek, that's when he snaps. He walks over and clears his throat making San and wooyoung turn their hands to face him.
       San notices the obviously fake smile on jongho's  face as he feels the younger's dark aura. He smiles and excuses himself, "oh shit you know I just remembered I'm suppose to go with the rest of the members to the mall to buy new furinature." He leaves and quickly texts the group chat that doesn't have wooyoung in it, as that is the one that was used when jongho needed help asking wooyoung out.

      Gay panic group chat

Mountian🗻: so everyone needs to get out of the house. Jongho is pissed off and he's about to punish wooyoung.

Captian👨🏻‍✈️: oh gosh. Ok. Everyone let's leave.
    Everyone: ok 👍🏼

     After they had all said good bye to jongho and wooyoung, they leave. Heading off to do whatever for the next few hours. Hell with how pissed jongho looked might have to just get a hotel for the night. So with that being said the rest of the members leave and head to the mall.

     Jongho and wooyoung look at each other before jongho smirks making woo young run off to hide from him. He knew jongho liked it when he had to chase wooyoung. It turned the younger one on.  So Jongho chases after wooyoung. Grabbing his wrist and shoving him against the wall of the hallway. Jongho says, "you're such a whore. Letting some other man flirt and touch all over what's mine. Did you think I was going to let you get away with it?
Jongho then kisses wooyoung passionately. Running his fingers up his stomach, across his abs, around his nipples, gently grazing his collarbone before he wraps his hand around wooyoungs throat. He knew just how to get the older to melt under him and he was going to use it to his advantage. 
         Jongho looks wooyoung in his eyes as he smirks at the older and says, "oh don't worry my naughty little slut, you'll get your punishment soon!" Wooyoung smirks at him and says, "oh yea and who is gonna punish me? All I see is a little boy who needs to learn his place." Jongho chuckles darkly and says "what the fuck did you just say to me?! I need to learn my place?! It seems like you are the one that forgot your place! I am going to remind you!"
      With that said jongho picks up woo and throws him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He walks to their shared bedroom and slams the door shut with his foot before dropping his little slut on the bed. "Im going to grab a couple things. Like some water. I want you to be completely naked by the time I'm back. If you're not I will punish you." Jongho says before walking out the door and going into the kitchen. Wooyoung has 3 months of punishments coming so they will be up all night.
     As he is gathering some water and snacks for the long night he decides to call his captian. After a few rings hongjoong picks up the phone, "h-hey jongho. What's up?" Jongho says with a smirk, "yea hey hyung. Y'all should probably get a hotel room for the night. Unless you wanna hear woo's screams and moans. Which he honestly would get off to that. Whatever you guys wanna do but it'll be all night." Hongjoong responds, "ok. I'll discuss it with the guys. Please don't hurt him too much. We have to go on a show tomorrow." Jongho laughs a bit and responds," I'll definitely try not to hyung, but you know woo. He's a fucking brat that needs to be put back in his place." Hongjoong laughs a bit as well before bidding him a goodbye.
       Jongho walks back into the room and wooyoung is sitting on their bed still in a shirt. Jongho looks at him with a dark gaze and says, "thought I told you to be completely naked when I got back. Why the fuck are you still in a shirt?"  "I'm sorry sir please I just wanted you to T-take it off me. I like how you run your fingers across my chest and stomach as you  unbutton the shirts or when you pull a T-shirt over my head."
      Wooyoung looks up at jongho with big round doe eyes and jongho sighs. Of course wooyoung loves rough sex but he also enjoys the slow, sweet touches of his boyfriend as well. Jongho knows this very well. He wants to punish him even more for not listening but he also loves it when he gets to gently touch wooyoung as well. So he pats wooyoung's head and says, "alright my love. I'll take it off of you. I will use it for part of a punishment. Also be sure to drink water we are going all night." 
        Wooyoung nods his head as he looks down at his hands that are placed on his thighs. Jongho sets the waters down on the dresser than walks back over to woo. He grabs the older's chin and makes him look up to himself as he smiles before leaning down and kissing the older's soft lips passionately. This is the moment woo knew he couldn't back out, not like he wanted to.
    Pushing him back against the bed jongho slides his hand down wooyoung's body unbuttoning his shirt. He makes sure he ever so slightly touches woo's soft skin as he goes down. It's the soft caresses that drive the older crazy. Jongho moved from woo's lips to his neck leaving soft kisses as he moves down. When he gets to woo's nipples he licks the right one before popping it into his mouth and sucking on it just a bit before moving further down.
      Jongho unbuttons the shirt completely before moving down even further. He skips over woo's dick and pulls his legs apart roughly, he dives in and licks at woo's hole, he notices that it tastes like cherries. He looks up at woo and says, "did you prep yourself? Without my permission? You fucking whore!" Woo nods his head before saying, "well it's been a while since you've even touched me and I was in the mood so I just finger fucked myself, but that was this morning, when you were sleeping." Jongho scoffs and grips woo's milky thigh and says, "you've been ignoring me for 3 months. You are the one that's preventing yourself from getting the pleasure you so desperately grave. You naughty little bitch!"
        When he says that woo's dick twitches. He delves back in to lick his hole. He sucks one good time before pulling away and stripping his clothes off. Once he's done with that he grabs woo by the ankle pulling him the edge of the bed before shoving his 11 inch dick inside the older's hole roughly, bottoming out completely. "Since you've been naughty. I'm not gonna go easy. However being as I'm not a total asshole, we will have a safe word, if at anytime you want to stop scream out your word and I will stop. Now what's the safe word?" Woo young says, "cuttlefish. Cuttlefish is the safe word today." Jongho raises and eyebrow before nodding his head and saying, "alright love. Cuttlefish it is"
      He pulls out all the way then slams back into woo. He thrusts at an inhuman pace. He throws woo's left leg over his shoulder. He kisses woo's thigh before biting hard leaving a bite mark. Woo moans loud. Jongho leans down to leave more love bites on his neck and collar bone as he fucks into his older boyfriend mercilessly.
    Woo grips at the younger's back in order to try and ground himself. Jongho goes faster, feeling woo scratch his back, which only causes woo to scratch harder. Jongho is sure that woo is causing his back to bleed, but in jongho's opinion it's not rough enough if there's no marks. It eventually starts hurting so jongho decides to pull out, and flip him over. Smacking his round bubbly ass and watching it jiggle before walking over to their closet and pulling out a box.
    Wooyoung knows exactly what this box is used for. He watches as jongho pulls out a riding crop, some leather handcuffs and a knife. "Do you want to try knife play?" Jongho asks. He's not gonna force his lover into doing something he isn't comfortable with, even if this is a punishment. "Yes sir. I'd like to try it." Woo young doesn't specifically have a knife play kink but jongho does and of course woo is aware of this. "Since is the first time we are doing this I'll be very careful. Remember your safe word."
     Jongho's walks back over to the bed that his lover is on and he sets everything down on the bed. He grabs woo's wrist and puts the cuffs on. He spanks him hard again watching his ass jiggle and bounce.  He grabs the crop and glides it gently down woo's spine causing a shiver to erupt from the older. He then smacks it at the curve of woo's ass getting a sweet moan from it. He then proceeds to smack woo on his thighs, feet, calves and ass causing woo to moan out more. "You're so fucking beautiful little dove."
     He finally grabs the knife. He has to make sure he marks woo where no one can see. So he gently presses the blade to his thick, milky thighs and says, "do I have your permission to continue little dove?" Woo nods his head before jongho says, "I need words little dove." Woo responds with, "yes sir you may continue" with that he presses harder, only enough to cause a little bit of blood to appear. He does this a few more times, leaving a few small cuts.
    "You're doing well little dove. Such a good boy for me." He leans down and kisses the base of his spine and travels up. As he does this he pulls woo on to his knees so that he's arching his back. He slowly slides his dick back into the older and he bites the back of his neck. "I'm gonna thrust now." He says and he thrusts hard. He leans back up and pounds into woo roughly. His thrusts are hard but deep and slow. Jongho wraps his hands around woo's throat and squeezes. Jongho slaps woo's ass again leaving behind his hand print. He starts biting and sucking down his spine leaving behind love bites. He loves watching the bruises form. It's a sick obsession to see his gorgeous lover with his marks. He releases his throat as he speeds up his thrusts making sure to hit his prostate. He elicits the sluttiest moans from his lover. Woo cums but jongho doesn't stop. He only flips him on his side and pounds him faster. Gripping his hair as he pulls woo's head back making his scream out his name. "Fuck sir! That feels good!!!! Faster please!!!" He gives him exactly what he wants. Woo cums again.
       Pretty soon his mind goes blank and he is releasing moans and screams and cries. After an hour of continuous pounding and position changes jongho has managed to cum twice and woo had cum a total of 7 times. After Jongho pulls out of him he looks up at woo and sees that he has entered sub space. He unlocks the cuffs and kisses his forehead. He then carries him into the bathroom bridal style. Running the warm water he places him into the water and cleans him. Jongho has only ever put woo into sub space once before and that was a punishment for acting like a total brat on live television. Once he finishes cleaning woo he sets him on the toliet in a towel while the water drains. He is very careful with woo knowing how sensitive he is in the state. He dries the older off and picks him up once again. He puts some boxers on woo and Jongho's favortie T-shirt one him which just swallows him whole. He starts saying a bunch of sweet nothings as he puts him on the bed. He finally manages to coax him out of headspace.
      When woo comes to, he looks up at jongho with a sweet yet small smile and says, "I slipped into sub space didnt I? I'm really sorry you had to clean me up and change the sheets." He just looks down at him and says, "hush. If even you didn't slip I'd still have cleaned you up and changed the sheets. Not because I'm rough but because I love you and I love that I get to take care of you after having sex. Now drink some water. We are gonna go another round when you are ready."
      And that's what happened. They went round after round after round. They didn't stop until 9am and by that time they had no choice being as woo was sore and he couldn't take anymore. They laid together in naked gloriness, happily. Woo's head on Jongho's firm chest and Jongho's fingers playing with woo's soft raven locks. "God you're beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you my little dove." Jongho says. Woo then responds, "I love you so much jongho." He then falls asleep. Jongho lays there listening to woo's soft and even breath. Jongho then falls asleep shortly after.

       ~bonus~
   It's currently 8am when the rest of the members get back to the house. As soon as they walk in the. Immediately walk back out, due to hearing woo screaming, "oh god!! Yes that's the spot!!! Fuck me harder sir!" San laughs as they all head for breakfast.

              2577 words