Being loved

This was requested by secret_identity00 i really hope you like this. Im not the best at fluff. It's an OT8.

           The boys were in the middle of an online interview and they were being asked different questions. None of the questions were harsh or offensive or rude until it was wooyoung's turn to answer a question. The interviewer asked him, "so on an interview you were in America and played a game where you unboxed items that matched you. You got a pig. My question is how does it feel to be the fattest and ugliest member?" Wooyoung immediately froze at the question. However the smile never dropped from his face. He just clears his throat as he says, "umm it's pretty sad but I just use my amazing dancing to distract from my face."
If you didn't know him you wouldn't be able to tell that the question really upset him. He's always been insecure about his looks and weight. His members are very well aware of this. So Mingi, he sitting closest to him, places a comforting hand on his thigh squeezing. It's a very comforting gesture for him. As the interview goes on he isn't asked any more questions as they just completely ignore his existence. He just wanted to leave.
Finally the interview is over and they are able to go home. Wooyoung stays quiet the whole ride home. San grabs his face and says "my love you aren't ugly or fat. You're beautiful and perfect." Wooyoung looks at San and says, "am I? What if that's how Atiny sees me. As the ugliest and fattest member. I am the least favorite. Perhaps she was right." Hongjoong hears this and turns around to say something but is interrupted by them pulling into the driveway. They all get out of the car, they all wait for Wooyoung to get out, Jongho picks him up throws him over his shoulder as he says, "wait jongho put me down."
They all laugh as he's being carried inside. He's suddenly wrapped in a black fluffy blanket and giving to San. San smiles and kisses him sweetly. They go to the couch as the rest of the members scurry off to go collect things to make him happy. Yeosang brings his favorite snack and seonghwa puts on his favorite movie. Jongho gives him hugs.
They all do their best to just show him love and support. However it's what San does and Yunho says that makes him feel better. San is kissing his neck, his ear, his hands, his fingers, everywhere he can reach. He'll be showing him later how much he loves him but this will do for now. Yunho says, "you're the sexiest member. That's why you are known as the sexy performer. You are able to seduce Atiny, our manager. Hell you've seduced all of us at some point. You're able seduce anyone without even meaning to. You are amazing and sexy and you bring up our group average. If San would share you I'm sure we'd all take the chance to sleep with you. You're fucking sexy. That stupid bitch doesn't know what she's saying. Got it?" Wooyoung giggles as he says, with the most beautiful smile on his face, "you guys are amazing. I love you thank you so much." He leaned forward and hugged Yunho before snuggling back into san's chest.
They all join him on the couch or in front of him on the floor, just trying to be as close as they can and start watching the movie. Just those little gestures proved to him that his members loved him. He figured that if he had them by his side he'll be able to do anything.
They enjoyed showering him with love and affection and he enjoyed it as well. They ended up falling asleep in the living room all cuddled up with Wooyoung. Which is how they spent their day off.

Wow. I hated writing to first part of this since he's my bias but there you all go. Enjoy. Remember keep giving me requests. 683 words