Change the Weather: Wednesday X Weather God male reader.

Wednesday was trying to make the best of her writing time, but she could barely get a few sentences down before she would tear the paper from her typewriter and with an annoyed groan, ball the paper up and throw it into a near by trash can. Summer had come to Jericho, and gone were the cloudy, cool days that made her time at Nevermore somewhat bearable. She struggled to focus on anything when it got particularly hot and sunny, to avoid the heat she had even lessened the amount of clothing she wore, currently wearing only a short sleeve shirt and loose fitting black shorts. 

Her thoughts of annoyance were interrupted by a voice coming from her bed. "Are you okay, Dear?" She looked over to her boyfriend, who was laying on her bed, and quietly reading. She sighed and rubbed her face, "No, Mi Amor." She said with another sigh, "I can't focus with this heat and sun." She heard her bed creak, and the sound of footsteps coming towards her. She felt his hands on her shoulders and small kiss on top of head. After these two actions, she felt her body get cooler and could hear the sound of a small breeze. "The heat makes it hard for you to concentrate, my love?" He gave her a small smile, walked towards the large window of her and Enid's dorm, and waved her over to join him.

She rolled her eyes, but joined him reluctantly. When she got to his side, he gestured out the window to the other students that were all enjoying the sun and warmth. Wednesday cast him a glance, and said, "Mi Amor, I'm already struggling to focus. Please don't distract me even more," he smirked at her. "My beloved, I called you over here because I'm going to, A. Solve your current problem and B. Bring a little Schadenfreude to that cold little heart of yours." He said smiling at her, he then returned his attention to outside the window and focused on the sky outside. She watched as small sparks of lightening appeared in front of his, and small clouds formed around his body.

She turned to the window and watched as the sky outside began to darken, wind began to pick up slightly, and thunder was heard in the distance. Wednesday watched as the students below began to look up at the sky in confusion. A few small drops of rain fell, which then turned into a downfall. Wednesday smiled at the collective surprised screams from the other students, who were all running to get back to their dorms before they got even wetter. She felt an arm wrap around her waist, and she turned to face her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. He smiled at her and they both leaned into each other and kissed. The sound of rain, thunder, and many surprised screams being the sound of their love.

They pulled apart and gazed into each others eyes, "Thank you, Mi Principe, this is much better." Wednesday said, and Y/N picked up her hand placing a small kiss on it's back. "Anything for you, my darling." Wednesday smiled, and returned back to her desk while Y/N returned to her bed and continued to read his book. The two sat in their peaceful silence, listening to the sounds of the small storm.