Lullaby: Wednesday x Tortured Medium Reader

It was one in the morning, and he couldn't sleep. The usual onslaught of spirits that kept him awake by screaming his name and begging for help had all been frightened away by the one spirit that stood at the foot of his bed. It's countless, beady eyes staring down at him. He sat up in his bed, sweat pouring down his body, trying his best to keep his breathing in check, he repeated the words in his head. "Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out and let me sleep!" Repeated through his head, he watched as the spirit crawled onto his bed with it's spindly limbs pulling it's body towards him. He pushed himself back into his headboard, it's long limb tipped with two hook like fingers lifted him into the air by his collar. To anyone other than him, It would appear as if he were levitating.

He closed his eyes, "Get out! Get out! Get out!" With the final get out, he fell back onto his bed and found the spirit had gone. He got out of his bed, and snuck out from his single dorm, and made his way to the quad. He sat on an empty bench, his hands shaking and taking deep breaths of the cold night air. He had been sent to Nevermore to try and find new methods to deal with his ability to commune with the dead, other than his previous, more illegal ways. But, nothing the school taught him had been working, and with neither of his previous methods in his system, he'd had many sleepless nights. He suddenly felt something warm wrap around him and a cold presence next to him, making him smile slightly.

"It's very stupid of you to be out in the cold in only your sleepwear." Wednesday said, being the one who wrapped the two of them in the blanket. He smirked over to her, "Well, I always say you're the brains in this relationship, the looks too come to think of it." She rested her head on his shoulder, "So, as usual, I'm doing all the heavy lifting," he could hear her wry smile. The two sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Wednesday asked, "Why are you out here so late?" He shrugged silently, not wanting to acknowledge his encounter with the spider like spirit. He felt Wednesday take his hand, when her grasp suddenly tightened he looked up to see her own power had activated, giving her a vision of his encounter.

Her grip on his hand loosened when her vision ended. She looked over to him, even though her face was stoic, he could see the worry in her eyes. "That was worse then the others." She said, he nodded, "That one scared away all the others, for now." He sighed, "But I'm so full of adrenaline that I won't be able to get any sleep before the smaller ones come back." He sounded on the brink of tears, "I just want to sleep, Wednesday." She, stood up suddenly and turned to him, "Come back to my dorm with me." He looked at her, slightly confused, "I want to go back inside, but I don't want to leave you in this state." She said, "So, come to my dorm with me. Enid's gone to see Ajax, so we won't disturb her." She turned on her heel, and made her way back to the dorms, Y/N following after.

The two were laying on Wednesday's bed, reading a book together. Her head resting on his chest and his arm around her shoulders. She looked up from the book to her boyfriend, "You're not shaking anymore, Mon Coeur." He looked up from the page he was reading, "It must be your calming presence, My Love." He cupped her face in his hand, she lifted her hand to hold the one on her cheek, and the two kissed. When they pulled apart, Y/N yawned. Wednesday marked their place in the book, and put it down on her bedside table. She pulled the blanket over the two of them, she looked into his eyes, seeing that they were almost closed."Sleep, Mon Coeur." She ran her fingers through his hair, and gave him one final kiss goodnight, before joining him in sleep.

Outside of her dorm room, unseen and unnoticed by anyone else. Numerous spirits, including the spider like monstrosity, were gathered around her door. None of them were willing to enter the room to haunt Y/N. Because, even to spirits, nothing is scarier than Wednesday Addams.