Chapter 15 Family Is Off Limits

Sameer was now sure that his brat will make him cook and he has to if he wants his child to eat. But how? He can't cook in a hotel kitchen, though he can get the access but a hotel's kitchen in nothing like a home kitchen and he can't afford to take risk at this time. Then it clicked him, he can cook at their mothers place, for the first time sameer was happy that he brought the place after their mothers death. He brought it so if sammar ever wants to visit the place it is there. He kept it the way it is. Nothing was changed. He just spend some hours there on the night when their mother died. That's where he met sammar the very first time. He still remember how he called him bhaiya for the first time. Once sameer was done reminiscing he focused on the task at hand. He made a mantle list of things that he'll be needing but he needs someone to help and there is only one person who can do that right now. Once he was sure that sammar was deep asleep he went to Rana's room. As Rana opened the room he was surprised to see sameer standing there.

Rana "sir aap? Any problem with the security sir?"

Sameer "nothing like that, can i come in?"

Rana stepped aside from the door a little embarrassed. Sameer entered in and as soon as Rana closed the door he started talking.

Sameer "do you know how to cook Rana?"

Rana was surprised at his question and looked at sameer confused "sir?"

Sameer "do you know how to cook?"

Rana "no sir"

Sameer "great, just what i wanted to hear. Anyways send someone at home here and ask them to check if the kitchen there is equipped to start cooking and if not get it ready as soon as possible. I need the kitchen ready with utensils and the groceries that I'll be giving you a list of shortly ready as soon as possible. Can it be done?"

Rana "I will try my best sir but handling a kitchen duty is not where I shine. Still I'll try to do my best."

Sameer "I know it's not a part of your job Rana but right now it is very important for me"

Rana "no problem sir. If you don't mind me asking sir hows sammar baba now?" He asked a little hesitant.

Sameer knew that Rana doesn't regard sammar as his duty but as a younger brother, he should have asked sammar to meet him before sleeping "he is fine, so raha hai abhi, meet him once he wakes up. I am sure he would love to meet you. And pls get the kitchen ready as soon as possible. We will be leaving from here day after tomorrow, I think both us will be shifting there only."

Rana nodded and get on the job given. After three hours Rana was in their room to inform sameer that the kitchen at mrs. Rathod's place is ready with all the groceries. Sammar also woke up and was in the wash room. Just as Rana finished informing sameer sammar came out of the washroom and saw him. He hasted towards Rana and engulfed him in a bear hug.

Sammar "kaise ho aap Rana bro. Aapko meri bilkul yaad nahi aayi na? Ek bhi call nahi kiya aapne. Bilkul pyaar nahi karte aap mujhse. "

Rana would be surprised if it would've been anyone else but he expected nothing less from sammar. The kid was adorable and had no concept of boss and employees. He only complained about his security once and that too about them not being friendly. Rana came out of his thoughts and replied "I am fine sammar baba, hope you are doing well too."

Sammar "kya? Ohhh achcha bhaiya ke saamne formal ban rahe ho, koi nahi hum akele me baat karenge. Abhi aap bodyguard bodyguard khelo."

Sameer "I was thinking of shifting to home here beta, are you fine with it?"