Watching the prologue

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright before we begin, I must let you all know now. Lila did it again.

This has the class on alert, after regaining the memories from last time, they know was not to be trusted.

Kim: She turned the other us against their Marinette like the last one?

Me: Well not all of you but it was a bit worse as she got that Marinette's parents in this one.

When Marinette heard that she was thinking what if her Lila got her parents on her side. Alya released what Marinette was thinking brought her into a hug to help calm her down. The rest of the class looked at Lila ready to attack her, Lila noticed this and shrunk into her set.

Me: Not everyone was turned against this Marinette though.

The class looked back to me as I continued

Me: (Y/n), Adrien and Alix. Stuck to  Marinette's side.

Alix: Which makes sense as the group worked together to stop Adrien's old man in their universe and bonded so team Miraculous would stick together.

Alya: Well I'm glad other Mari has her team with her.

Me: Alright with that out of the way, let's start.

[Scene: Paris]

It has been months after the defeat of Hawkmoth and team Miraculous has become the guardians. Everything was okay, however for a Marinette it was not okay, a girl named Lila has moved to Paris and made her life unbearable. Almost everyone has turned their back on her. The only ones who didn't was her brother, the rest of team Miraculous, Fu and the kwami's and also jagged stone and his assistant. Their are the only ones who still stand by Marinette side. As She,Alix and Adrien was in her room her brother was in a argument with their parents. Alix and Adrien was trying to cheer her up.

Nino: it's seems that whenever Lila is involved her goal is just to ruin Marinette's life.

Kim: Well at least we know better then to believe everything that comes out of her mouth.

Mylene: Well it's good that not everyone has turned against other Marinette.

Nathaniel: indeed but she still got her parents and majority of Paris on her side.

Adrien: It okay princess *hugs Marinette as she is crying*

Alix: Yeah we still be by your side no matter what.

After 5 minutes of cheering Marinette up, their hear (Y/n) and his and Marinette's parents arguing.

Alya: protective brother made activated.

Tom: I will not tell you Again, (Y/n) Marinette's is the lying one here.

(Y/n): No she is not, she is the one who is telling the truth.

Sabine: How can you be sure about that when everyone else is saying she is the bully.

(Y/n): because I went through the same thing!

All class went silent as their remember what this (Y/n) went through in his original universe before coming to the one he is currently in.

Team Miraculous can't see what's going on but their can tell it gets serious.

Tom: And how did you go the same thing?!

(Y/n): Do you remember what I went through on Remnant?!

Everyone was dead silent their know this is a touchy subject for (Y/n).

Tom: (Y/n).. I..