Watching Reunion

[Scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright everyone in this part the fated reunion will be shown

The class knew what this meant as those who was still here the first time knew that (Y/n) would reunite with his biological family.

Me: Alright everyone

The class nodded

[Scene: Beacon academy]

Team RWBY was going up the lift to go to Ozpin's office, even though is only been a day after Ruby and Weiss made up and Weiss giving ruby a chance to be the leader, the team was confused on why their being called up.

Kim: Who are those two girls with Ruby and Yang in the lift?

Me: Those are Weiss and Blake, teammates of Ruby and Yang, together they form the team RWBY, led by Ruby.

The class then took in that information, which confused them a bit that Ruby was the leader of team RWBY

Me: Don't worry about it.Weiss is from a rich and famous family in Remnant however their reputation is not exactly a good one because of here father. As for Blake, is a Faunus, a race of Humanoids with some animal traits. She was part of a group of Faunus from a early age but after the group started using more violent methods she left.

*flashback*

Team RWBY was in their dorm room when suddenly the speaker called for team RWBY to headmaster Ozpin's office, Weiss looked over at Yang.

Weiss: What did you do?

Yang: What made you think I did something Schnee.

Yang over the years with her mother made her less hot headed, and make fewer puns, but she still makes puns, when she is serious she doesn't joke around.

Alya: Well it's good to see she changed after all those years.

Nino: Agreed.

Ruby: Let's not worry about or blame others when we don't know why we being called in the first place.

Ruby over the years got some pointer of being a leader from her mother Summer, but she is still the same.

Rose: And Ruby seems to be more mature about being a leader.

*flashback end*

Team RWBY was now in Ozpin's office with the headmaster there with professor Goodwitch.

Ruby: Hello headmaster Opzin.

Nino: Who's he?

Me: Nino, you remember when you called yourself the wizard of Oz when Alya thought Chloe was Ladybug.

Nino: Yeah I remember, what about it?

Me: Well he's the wizard of Oz.

Nino: You mean...

Me: Yes he's the wizard.

Opzin: Hello Team RWBY.

Weiss: Why have you called us up headmaster?

Opzin: I called you four girls up because someone that went missing has been been found, me and miss Goodwitch, will be going, and I will like you four to came along.

Yang: I must ask why us in particular?

Opzin: I figure this will be a nice easy way to help you girl In been huntress. 'and for you and miss Rose to have a nice reunion with the missing Rose'