Watching Epilogue

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright everyone, this is the last part of the reaction, when this is finished I will take all of you home.

Everyone: Alright.

Me: Good then let's start the final part, start!

[scene: Rose household]

The fall of Beacon has caused so much damage. The family are mostly fine, Ruby is awake in bed with Marinette sitting next to her with Adrien and Alix. Yang lost her arm, laying in bed with Raven to comfort her daughter. (Y/n), Summer was in the living room with Solaris & Ombra, Qrow and Emerald was in the kitchen.

(Y/n): Solaris what are you doing here?

Rose: He's there for his family (Y/n).

Max: Rose, remember (Y/n) doesn't know he's his father.

Me: Yeah and there's something about Solaris and Ombra, don't know about.

Marinette: What? Are we going to find out in this part?

Me: Yes, you all will find out in this part. So eyes on the screen please.

Solaris: Well I think it right to be with my family in times like this.

(Y/n): What?

Summer: (Y/n) you remember when I told you your father couldn't be around much because of who he is?

(Y/n): Yes I remember, what does this have to do with Solaris?

Solaris: Well I think it Time I introduced myself. My name is Solaris or as most people will know me as.

Kim: Who are you!?

Ivan: We're about to find out Kim so calm down.

Sabrina: Yeah, calm down.

Then their was a giant flash of light, everyone presents closed their eyes, when the flash was over Everyone came in to see what happened. Everyone look what happened to Solaris.

(Don't own this image)Solaris: The god of light, I'm your father (Y/n)

Solaris: The god of light, I'm your father (Y/n)

Class: WHAT!? HE'S A GOD!?!

Plagg & Tikki: We knew it.

Plagg: We felt something was off about him.

Chloe: Wait so that makes this (Y/n) a Demi-God?

Me: That is correct

Adrien: So this (Y/n) is a Demi-God, the other (Y/n) we reacted to was a reincarnated primordial god. What about other (Y/n)'s?

Me: Do you really want me to say?

Adrien/Sabrina: No thank you we're good!

The class just laughed at the two as they were scared what other (Y/n)'s were.