Watching fighting festival 1

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was in their seats ready for the next part.

Me: Alright before we start the next part of the reaction, I going to let you all know now, you will be seeing some new people in this part.

Class: Okay.

Me: Good, then let's begin.

[scene: Amity Colosseum]

Team RWBY was fighting their opponent team form haven in the area, Team Miraculous is sitting watching the event happening with Summer Rose sitting with them, Raven was watching in her raven form and Qrow was no where to be seen.

Adrien: Looks like Ruby and Yang are fallowing are rule of not using the miraculouses in this.

Adrien: Well that's good, don't want to expose magic to the whole of remnant.

Marinette: Or let Cinder know about more magical objects like the miraculous.

Alix: Well that would be considered cheating.

Marinette: Which is why we are not using ours when the team comes.

Then suddenly Blake flings Yang so she can punch the opposite team in one punch, knowing them out of the area. Then the team celebrated their victory.

Kim: Ohhh that leave a mark.

Ivan: Yeah.

(Y/n): Ouch that's got to hurt.

Summer: Yes now let's go meet up with them.

[scene change: festival ground]

Team RWBY was walking to a food court to get something to eat to celebrate, then their got there. Yang order a bowl of needles, Ruby got the same, Weiss asked for something with low fat, and Blake being a cat Faunus got a bowl of fish, Weiss offered to pay, before their were able to eat the guy work through back her card, the machine next to him say declined.

Weiss: Huh. What do you mean decline, I hardly used any of my allowance this month.

Nathaniel: How much money does Weiss has for her monthly allowance?

Me: Double of Chloe's monthly allowance.

Chloe: Ridiculous utterly ridiculous, how can she have more money then me.

Me: Well she comes from a wealthy family that is known across remnant.

Blake tried to take the bowl of fish as she grinning until the guy took it away from her.

???: looks like you are having some problems.

Their looked to the voice to see Team Miraculous and Summer.

(Y/n): I pay for the meals.

Yang: You don't have to bro

Blake: But he could.

Alix: She just wanted the bowl of fish.

Marinette: Well Blake is a cat faunus, which is a cat person.

Then Team JNPR walked over.

Pyrrha: Do you mind if we join?

Adrien: None at all take a set.

After that the three teams and huntress sat down, everyone ordered and had their fill, as (Y/n) payed, Nora then went on about what would happen to them if their lose this fight as she turned grey, after that Team JNPR got ready for their fight, and left.