Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Korea as it was a Friday morning. Kim Heejin, a young girl whose older brother is Kim Namjoon or people knew him as RM and being apart of BTS. Heejin was 9 when the group had debuted. It's been about a year and 10 months since the group has debuted and netizens loved them and now she's 11 years old. Her classmates has been talking about her brother how it's cool to be a sibling to a well known idol. "Wow... I couldn't believe that she's related to him." One student goes. "I'm so jealous of her." Another one goes. "It must be nice to have a well known sibling like him." A third student said.

Heejin audition at JYP Entertainment and had passed the audition and became a trainee at the company. When the idea of the reality show SIXTEEN was made, the show was made between JYP Entertainment and Mnet. The show determined JYP's future group TWICE as it put sixteen JYP trainees against each other. Heejin was one of the sixteen trainees to be in this reality show. She was youngest of out the contestants as Nayeon was the oldest contestants. JYP himself was the judge of the competition. As SIXTEEN went on, members of Twice were announced as Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung won Top7, making them apart of Twice. Tzuyu had won Audience Pick and Momo has won JYP Pick, making them to the group. Twice debuted on October 20,2015, Heejin's 12th birthday, with their mini album The Story Begins.

As the other trainees went on after the show with most of them leaving JYP Entertainment to other companies to debut in groups or as a soloist or go to join other reality shows. Heejin stayed with JYP, along with Chaeryoung who was a fellow ex contestant. Chaeryoung eventually debuted with JYP's newest girl group, ITZY, which debuted in February 12, 2019 with the digital single "IT'z Different". Heejin was still a trainee when ITZY debuted as she was 15 at the time. She was a bit sad seeing her friends that she knew from SIXTEEN debuting into groups or being soloists. She really wanted to debuted either in a group or as a soloist... She didn't really care at this point. She really didn't want to give up hope for herself. "I just really want to debut... That's all I'm asking." Heejin said to herself, asking for a sign that she was going to debut somehow.

During the announcement of ITZY's first comeback with It'z Icy, Heejin was told that she was she was going to debut with ITZY during the It'z Icy promotion. She had a full,bright smile on her face when she was told about the news. She was in her dorm room as she squealed with excitement. "OH... MY... GOD!! I'M FINALLY GOING TO DEBUT!!" Heejin said as she was just so excited about her debut. As she was jumping up and down, squealing with excitement, there was a knock at the door. She stopped what she was doing when she heard the knock. "Oh..." Heejin said as she walked to the door. She probably thought that it was a staff or something that heard her yelling and squealing and wanted to ask to her lower her voice. As she opened the door, she said, "I am so sorry about that. That won't happ-" She paused mid sentence as she saw who the person was who was standing there. Smiling brightly, a brunette Chaeryeong was there at Heejin's door. She heard about Heejin going to be a member of ITZY.

"Hi Heejin!" Chaeryeong began to say. "I've heard that you're going to be apart of ITZY, my groupmate." Heejin nodded happily to what Chaeryeong had said. "Yeah I am!" Heejin said as both the girls squealed in excitement. "I'm so happy that we're going to be groupmates!" "Me too!" Both Chaeryeong and Heejin were just happy that they were going to be groupmates. The girls knew each other since they were on SIXTEEN. Heejin knows Chaeryeong's sister Lee Chaeyeon as well as all three were on SIXTEEN together. Chaeryeon is now part of Mnet's Produce48 girl group, IZ*ONE.

On July 19,2019,10 days before It'z Icy was released, Heejin has been announced as a new member of ITZY through their social media's. The members of ITZY congratulated Heejin for now being apart of the group and they will make her feel welcome. This was similar to Red Velvet's Yeri when she was added to Red Velvet. During the promo of It'z Icy, netizens noticed that was a mystery member in the group concept photos as the face was covered. They wondered who this person was until Heejin was announced to be that mystery member. It was a mixed reaction to this announcement. Some netizens has mixed reactions to this announcement. Some were positive... Some were negative... And some were neutral.