Chapter 3

The girls recording the It'z Icy album. This is first comeback for ITZY and the debut of Heejin. Heejin was absolutely ecstatic about all of this. She couldn't believe that she was recording an album with her group mates. After recording It'z Icy, Heejin sighed in relief as she was a bit exhausted from recording. "Thank god the recording session is over." She said as she plop on the couch that was in one of the practice rooms. "Definitely." Lia said. "Agreed." Ryujin said afterwards the five girls come into the practice room. The girls sat down either on the couch with Heejin or on the ground either sitting down or laying down.

The girls were talking amongst each other during this break. They were talking about how the recording and how they did. "Do you guys think that I sounded alright?" Heejin had asked. "I think you did great!" Yeah! You sounded amazing!" "Yup... I really like how you you sounded during the recording." "Definitely!" "Totally!" Heejin smiled as she heard each of the girls saying how she was amazing during the recording session. "Aww thanks guys!"

The bond between all 6 of the girls was incredible. When Heejin was announced to be apart of ITZY, Chaeryeong was obviously excited to see Heejin again as both girls haven't really spoken to each other since their time on SIXTEEN. They seen each other around the JYP buildings but never gotten to talk to each other. As for Lia, Yuna, Ryujin, and Yeji, it was something unexpected for them. They were obviously excited to have a new member into the group but they didn't know how this new member would be. They also didn't know if this new member and them would easily hit it off and be friends. When they met Heejin, all of them had easily hit it and easily became friends right away. They saw how sweet and kind Heejin was and how she took care of them. She was like the mom of the group and they nicknamed her mom because of that.

A day or two had passed (give or take) and the girls were ready to do the music video for Icy. They've learned the choreography for the Icy and just needed that for the music video. The girls were on set for their music video and Heejin was feeling a bit nervous. Yuna noticed this and went over to her. "Hey JinJin (a nickname that they all gave her) don't get so nervous." Yuna said. Heejin looked at her as she heard what she had said. "Easy for you to say. You and the others did this your debut not to long ago. This is obviously my first time debuting especially with a group like you all." "I know but we all here for you and we know that you're going to do great." "Thanks..."

The girls and the people who were working on the music video did the music video. It took a long time to work on the music video as it went onto the next day. The girls were making some mistakes throughout the making of the music video but eventually they had gotten it. Eventually, the music video was finished and the girls had sighed in relief. "Thank goodness it's over." Heejin had said. "I know right?" Lia said, agreeing with her. "Let's go wash up and rest." Yeji said. The 5 others nodded to what Yeji said and all 6 of the girls headed back to go wash up and get some rest.