Chapter 4

The girls went to go wash up from filming the Icy music video. Heejin was happy that she could be apart of the filming of the music video and recording of the song. She was overall glad that she got to do this and who knows if she wasn't added into ITZY, it will take such a long time for her to debut. She would have probably debut in JYP's next girl group. Or she'll probably debut as a soloist who knows but she's just glad to be added into ITZY and make her debut with them even though they debuted before her addition into the group.

After washing up, Heejin went to her door room to relax a bit. She closes the door behind her as she entered the room. She deeply sighed as she heard a knock on the door. "I just got into the room." Heejin said to herself as she went to open the door. As she opened the door, the person that was standing there was Chaeryeong who was at her door. "Hi. I'm so sorry for disturbing you." She said. Heejin shakes her head as she says, "Hmm no you're fine. I was about to relax." "Do you mind if I come in?" "Of course!" Heejin stepped aside to let Chaeryeong in which she came into the room. Heejin closed the door once Chaeryeong had stepped into the room.

Both Chaeryeong and Heejin then went to sit down some where. The girls had talked for a while as they talked about the shooting of the music video and why they wanted to become kpop idols. "Why did you wanted to an idol, Heejin?" Chaeryeong asked, being a bit curious. "The reason I wanted to become an idol is because of my brother." Heejin said. "He's RM of BTS. You know them, right? Yuna and Ryujin appeared in their Highlight Reels." She added. "Oh really? I didn't know he was your brother. Of course!" Chaeryeong said. "Yeah... He's my brother. I love him and all and miss having him around, you know?" Heejin said as Chaeryeong nodded. "I know what you're saying but you got me and the others. We're like a family." Chaeryeong said. "Absolutely!" Heejin said with a smile.