Kprofiles - Kim Heejin

Home >> Member >> Profiles >> Heejin (ITZY)

Profile And Facts

Heejin (ITZY) Profile, Facts, and Ideal Type

Heejin is a member of JYPE's South Korean Girl Group ITZY

Stage Name:Heejin (희진)
Korean Name:Kim Heejin (김희진)
English Name:Alexandria Coleman
Birthday:10/20/2003
Zodiac Sign:Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign:Sheep/Goat
Position:Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Face of the Group, Visual
Height:162 cm (5 ft 3 3/4 in) (official) /Approx.
Real Height:160 cm (5'2")
Weight:44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type:A
MBTI Type:INFP
Nationality:Korean-American
Instagram:Heejin_Luv
YouTube:JinJin_In_Luv

*Note:The information about Hwasa (Mamamoo) isn't true about her. She's fully Korean and she only has two sisters. And she obviously isn't born in the year 2003. This is obviously for the fanfic and all so don't take the information too seriously. And yes, I'm using Hwasa as a face claim for this.

Heejin Facts:
-She was born in Seattle, Washington when she was about 2 years old before moving to Korea.
-Her mother is Korean as her father is American (African-American).
-She has an older brother, a twin brother, younger twin brothers, and a younger sister.
-Education:Suwon Hwayang Elementary School (graduated), Shinsong Middle School (graduated), Hanlim Entertainment Art High School (Practical Dance Department / graduated)
-She and along with fellow member Chaeryeong were contestants on SIXTEEN when Chaeryeong was 14 and Heejin was 11.
-Both Heejin and Chaeryeong had became trainees in 2014 as they trained for 5 years.
-Heejin auditioned for Pledis Entertainment in 2011,but didn't make it.
-She's close friends Chaeryeong, Lee Chaeyeong (Chaeryeong's sister), Jeon Somi,all of the members of Twice, Stayc's J, Purple Kiss' Swan, and (G)I-DLE's Shuhua.
-For her audition, she sang 'Rude Boy' by Rihanna and danced to 'Crazy in Love' by Beyoncé.
-Hobbies:watching movies, reading books, going to the gym, eating delicious food, and cooking food.
-Likes:Horror movies, taking of others
-Specialties:Writing songs, composing songs and music. She enjoys doing this especially during her free time.
-Back home, Heejin has a black cat named Loki, a husky named Hela and a golden retriever named Thor and the reason for the names is because she's a huge fan of Marvel.
-During her time at school, Heejin played softball for about 2 years (8-10 years old) and was a cheerleader during elementary school.
-On March 3rd, 2025, Heejin made her debut as a soloist with the mini album "Savage". She became the first member from ITZY to debut as a soloist from the group.
-Heejin's Idea Type:"Someone who can love me and protect me... And also someone who has some bit of muscle..."