Part 31

"So when is your next date?" asked Chenle, as they sat in a cafe eating cake and coffee 

"Tomorrow" teased Jaemin, nudging Renjun's arm with Jaewoo's "are you excited?"

"Yeah" blushed Renjun, sipping his coffee "and i have no idea where we are going"

"Ooh a surprise date!" cried Yangyang, "that's so exciting"

"I wish i could go on a date" sighed Jaemin, feeding Jaewoo his baby food "that sounds so cute"

"Oh Jaemin, stop being oblivious" teased Jisung "we all know"

"Shut up" said Jaemin, rolling his eyes "you better tell us everything afterwards"

"As long as you don't follow us" 

"Where's the fun in that?" asked Jisung "you're the only non single in our friendship"

"Actually, me and taro are together" said Yangyang, grinning as his friends glared at him

"Since when?!" exclaimed Jaemin, hitting Yangyang's arm "tell us!"

"I asked him if he wanted to go see a movie" explained Yangyang "and we confessed"

"Aww that's literally so cute!" squealed Chenle "you two look good together"

"Thank you" smiled Yangyang, "i'm really happy"

"We should have a double date" said Renjun "oh, you two could come tomorrow!"

"I'll ask Hyuckie"

"Ooh and can we follow cause you're a new couple?" asked Chenle, leaning forward

"No" said Yangyang "i think the date will be fun"

"Wait, so you're leaving us?" exclaimed Jisung "im offended"

"Whatever" laughed Renjun, texting Haechan "you guys will have fun anyway"

"Let's eat and drink lots!" said Chenle "and trash their room"

"Wait, its my dorm too" said Jaemin, "let's just go in yours"

"Ok, i guess we will not trash their dorm" sighed Jisung "that's not fun"

"Alright"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

"What films should we watch?" asked Chenle, as he held Jaewoo on his lap "we literally have a whole selection"

"High school musical!"

"Mamma mia!"

"Your name!"

The group was arguing loudly, not noticing that there was a knock at the door. After five minutes, the door was opened, however they didn't notice still.

"Hey loud people!" Chenle turned to the voices, confused to see Mark, Jeno and Sungchan standing there looking at them with amused looks.

"How the fuck did you get in?" exclaimed Jisung, ignoring Jaemin hitting his arm due to him swearing "are you magic?"

"No, you gave us a spare key after Jaemin got locked out" said Mark, holding the key up "or did you forget?"

"I guess we did" chuckled Chenle "why are you here?"

"Cause Renhyuck and yangtaro are on a date" said Jeno "and they didn't let us join"

"Omg same" said Jaemin "wanna join our movie night?"

"No, we're just here to steal your stuff" said Sungchan, sarcastically "of course!"

"What are you guys thinking about watching?" asked Mark, sitting down next to Jaemin "i could just hear you yelling movies"

"I think we should watch High school musical" said Chenle "but they're saying Mamma mia and Your name"

"Oooh I love Your name" said Jeno, as the others nodded "its such a good movie"

"I guess we're watching it then" said Jisung "sounds good"

Jaemin stood up and put a big bag on the floor in front of them, inside it was full of snacks for the movie.

"Where did you get all these snacks?" exclaimed Chenle, rummaging inside the bag 

"Its my secret snack stash" said Jaemin "and the hiding place is unknown"

"Its under your bed" said Sungchan, as Jaemin glared at him "what? we saw you pull it out"

"Whatever" said Jaemin, sitting down between Mark and Chenle, taking Jaewoo from Chenle "lets start"

"Movie night!!"