the dreadful day

Wednesday: 5: 24 pm 

school was just now ending for the students of unity until one of them noticed a metallic mass in the sky moving closer to the school

random student: what the fu--

the student couldn't even finish his sentence  As the Sentinel crashes into the schoo the students react with a mix of shock, fear, and determination.

mirai Todoroki: Woah! What the...? what type of robot is that

(A/N: quirk Fire: Mirai can manipulate fire but with a lot more precision than her father. She can even create body parts and use them like if it was a part of her or create fire fiends)

Ex: Everyone, stay calm! We've trained for this. We can handle it!

izaya midoriya : We can't let them destroy everything we've built here. We have to fight back!

(A/N: izaya has no quirk but His gauntlets are part of the technology giving him a telekinesis capacity. He hides behind his cape, swords, and blades that he can manipulate with his will. His tiara increase his power making it even more precise and powerful. But this capacity come will headaches and need a lot of focus. This power is inspired by his grandmother Inko's quirk.)

akumumu tokoyami : I'll try to distract it from above. You guys need to find a way to disable it!

(A/N quirk: Erebokinesis: She can lurk within the shadows and make them tangible. She can fly through the shadows at insanely high speeds. The downside of this ability is that she can get trapped in her own shadows. Similar to her father, her attacks get boosted if one her friends or family members are injured.This attack is uncontrollable and wears off over ten to fifteen minutes.)

mahoro: Maybe I can create illusions to confuse it. We need to work together, everyone!

hanabi bakugo: Time is on our side. Let's use it wisely and outsmart this mechanical bastard

(A/N quirk: Weight: With her touch, Hanabi is able to increase or decrease the weight or anything. In close range combat, launches herself with electricity and then uses her quirk on her reinforced boots and gauntlets to fall and hit with full force. But she has to be careful and do it at the right moment, or she ends being too heavy to make any move or will get launched to far. With the evolution of her quirk, her most powerful hits can create explosions.)

Together, the students rally their powers, determined to defend their school and protect each other but it ex and his brother Kurenai have a new plan 

ex and kurenai: everyone weve got a plan but first

both the brother's stick there hands out and magical circle appears underneath y/n in his prime sentinel that teleports him to a wasteland 

y/n: shit!! i let those brats one up on me,

y/n(mind):i cant let that happen again 

BACK AT THE SCHOOL

all the student suit up in there hero costumes, issei's eldest children all come together and the knight of the apocalypses and there team are all ready to fight this threat and prove themselves 

(A/N: allow me to explain some of the ability's that the students posses 

ex grmory :Boosted Gear Diabolus: Ex's Artificial Longinus. It is an Artificial, Longinus-rank Sacred Gear, created by Kurenai that is based on the original Boosted Gear. It has the same ability as the original, which is to boost his capabilities, but is still unstable so Ex must be careful not to overuse it.  Crimson Dragon Sword of Extinction: Boosted Gear Diabolos' Counter Balance. It creates a crimson colored Dragon Armor around Ex with four scarlet dragon wings that integrates Ex's cursed holy sword into the armor. The armor has abilities similar to the original Boosted Gear Scale Mail, as well. Galatine III: An alchemy-metallurgical crafted version of the Holy Sword Galatine, an crimson sword which Ex uses in tandem with his Power of Destruction in a slash form.