"Fierce"

Uh. Lol.

After a while they finish their meals and start their work, "First, we are gonna feed cows, then we will check on sheep's, after that we milk the cows." Kaveh said, with buckets in his hands, he led Alhaitham to the cows, "there, you go in to the barn and get their oats it's just in the corner, I will tame them to the manger" Kaveh said, Alhaitham nodded and went into the barn, while Kaveh tamed the cows to the manger, "Here, do I just pour it?" Alhaitham asks "Yeah. Pour it until its full" kaveh says.

While the cows were eating they check the sheep's, they feed them as well, then come back to the cows to milk them, "Haitham, take these and follow me." Kaveh handed Alhaitham 4 buckets, "Hey there, Missy, how's my girl doing? Calm down, this is Alhaitham-" Kaveh was cut by Alhaitham "Why the fuck are you talking to a-" "Shut up." Kaveh says innocently then turns to 'Missy' "-Ahem..as I was saying Missy, Alhaitham, will take care of you but I will need to show him, so don't worry alright, my dear?" Kaveh smiles to the cow and pats her head, and kneels down to cows breasts(?) "Haitham!" Kaveh whisper-shouts signaling Alhaitham to come near him. "Alright, Alright...so, we..-" "-You." Kaveh corrects Alhaitham with a smirk while getting on his nerves, Alhaitham sighs and continues "so...I will milk this cow?" Alhaitham asks "Yeah, also her name is Missy. Now let me show you how, after all, I am an expert!" Kaveh says proudly, Alhaitham sighs one more time.

"-and then you pull it gently-" Kaveh says and pulls the breast, expecting the milk goes to the bucket but....no, the cow moos angrily and kicks her legs in to the air, this making the milk spill into Kavehs face, and she runs away.
Alhaitham laughs his ass off while pointing a finger to Kaveh, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AN- HAHA AN EXPER- HAHAHAHAHA AN EXPERT HAH! MY ASS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Alhaitham makes fun of Kavehs clumsiness, while Kaveh just turns around and hides his face from Alhaitham, "Haha, very funny." Kaveh makes irony of Alhaitham. "It is." Alhaitham answers, Kavehs boils when he heard Alhaithams comeback, he stands up and walks up to Alhaitham pushing him to the ground and pinning him down,(some top kaveh for yalls dirty minds( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"Is that so? Then lemme see ya doin' it? Then who's gon laugh ta ya? HUH!?" Kavehs snaps at Alhaitham and presses his foot to Alhiathams stomach, making him suffocate, while his upper body leans to Alhaithams scared face. "Is this funny to you? Huh? Is THIS FUNNY NOW?" Kaveh continues to press his foot, until he realizes what he was doing. Then he backs up and goes away, leaving Alhaitham choking.

Will update.