"Moans in a different realm"

This is a part of the story. Hehe

Alr so, if you know me, I don't do smut without the mood. So get ready.

"Alhaitham..." Kaveh whimpered, looking above, he saw Alhaithams, red glowing eyes in the dim litted room, Kaveh was so intoxicated by Alhaitham, his breath, his looks, his touch, everything made Kaveh whimper and moan in lust. And right now, it was heaven for him yet to be turned into hell, by one and only, Alhaitham. Kaveh was at his knees, rubbing his face to Alhaithams rock hard member, yet with the fabric. Kaveh was technically begging for Alhaitham to get off his clothing, even if he tried to do something funny, the blade on his throat would go through, so he was stuck with his lust and growing member.
Alhaitham chuckled, lustly and sexy as he can ever be, "Mhm, what a impatient slut we have here, if you want it so bad, why don't you beg and be my slut forever?"
Alhaitham was picky about his partners, he wanted them to be his, like a toy he would use when he's bored. He is easily bored so always needed some body to fuck to, but nobody could keep up with his attitude or schedule, yet he found Kaveh to be his...taste. This was the last test, after that, Kaveh too was going to be sealed under Alhaithams, slaves. Alhaitham lowered his eyelids more and bent over to Kaveh, holding his chin, He examined Kaveh, his tracks stopped at Kavehs eyes, he noticed that Kavehs pupils were more likely to a heart, Alhaithams eyes widened for a second and closed for a second. "Hah. I think I got my answer." Alhaitham let go of Kavehs chin and rise up, he walked to bed, Kaveh following him by crawling. "Since your so passionate about being my slave, why don't I grant you a wish?" Alhaitham laid to bed slowly, and leaned to the headset, "Get on the bed." Alhaitham demanded, Kaveh quickly got on the bed, infront of Alhaitham, "Now, Strip" Alhaitham demanded with the most lustful voice ever, hid grin widened more when he saw Kavehs, pink nipples and delicate body. Alhaitham snapped his fingers, just then, a slow melody came, the melody continued turning into a song, "Love is A Bitch". Alhaitham smirked, Kavehs member twitched. Kaveh was now fully naked, Alhaitham sighed "Heh, guess you liked it. I am expecting your moans to block the music. Got it?" Alhaitham demanded once again, Kaveh nodded instantly. Alhaitham smirked, then he rise from the bed, standing near to the bed, Alhaitham stripped, firstly his shirt, Kaveh was so curious about whats was under that skinny shirt, and now was the perfect time to know, Alhaitham threw his shirt to the ground, revealing his 6 packs and his buffed chest, Kaveh was already wet from seeing Alhaitham half naked, then Alhaithams hand went for his pants, slowly getting it off, Alhaitham was now left with his boxers, His rock hard member wad much more visible, and even from this, Kaveh was excited about his size, "Somebody's excited huh? Well then, here's your wish, suck it with the boxer." Alhaitham smirked. Kaveh swiftly knelt down and softly kissed the fabric, then he stuck out his tongue, and slowly licked, with time it came wet, Alhaitham put his hand on Kavehs head and yanked him from his boxers, Kaveh confused softly yelped. "Don't get greedy." Alhaitham turned his back and bent over to a drawer, he then picked somethings. "Or you won't be able to use your body." Alhaitham winked while holding up the vibrators, lubes, dildos, rings and much more toys. Kaveh widened his eyes his jaw dropped and he blushed "Ah! Alhaitham, isn't that the way I love?" Kaveh hugged his body, while his tone was like a woman's, so high like his mind. "Kinky. I liked you." Alhaitham grinned like a mad psycho like he is, he put the toys on the bed with Kaveh, he locked up Kavehs arms and legs to the handcuffs that were connected to the bed, He then picked up the lube, poured it to kavehs hole, then he picked up the biggest sized dildo,(hint it's not his size), then he pushed all the way into Kaveh, "AAAHH!!~" Kaveh moaned, Alhaitham snapped his fingers again and another melody started to rise, "Streets" (yall know they gone down bad now) "Kavehs member twitched, Alhaitham keep thrusting the dildo, it was reaching his insides, yet it was cold, Kaveh was not holding back yet it was not enogh for him, "Ah~ Alhaitham, d-dont you think you need moorah~?" Kaveh tried to talk, Alhaitham furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey, I make the rules here. Not you." Alhaitham took out the dildo, he then picked up a long and thin stick, he grabbed Kavehs Dick and pushed the stick into Kavehs release hole, Kaveh groaned in pain, "If you could've keep your mouth shut, this might have-" Alhaithams speech was cut by Kavehs moans, Kavehs hole was twitching, his Dick was more hard. Alhaitham raised an eyebrow and smirked "A maschotic huh? Well, that makes it even better." Alhaitham announced, he started to thrust the stick up and down, Kaveh threw his head to the back from pain and pleasure he was getting, he may not be able to cum but this pain was different from the other things he had done to himself, this was something else, after a few seconds Alhaitham stopped leaving the stick in Kavehs Dick he picked up 9 vibrators, "I bet that stick won't hold you with these" and showed them into Kavehs ass, showing his whole hand into Kavehs ass, even this made Kaveh want to cum, whatever will he do when the big part comes in? That's you to find out. Alhaitham gave Kaveh a glance, licked his lips and turned the vibrators to max, "MhAAAAAHHH!!!~~"
Kaveh moaned, or rather screamed, Kavehs hole was shaking. Alhaitham grinned, his blush became visible, he was loving the sight, Kaveh was trying to crawl, hence the handcuffs, his attempts were miserable, Alhaitham loved the attempts, he loved Kavehs moan, tears, his slutty hole, his delicate and soft body, everything was what he needed, just for Alhaitham. Alhaitham mind snapped, his eyes were glowing, his member almsot ripping the boxer, only thing in his mind was,

Fucking kaveh till he is dead.

Alhaitham snapped his fingers, a harsh rhythm began, he took out the vibrators, Kaveh looked at him with a confused look,
Just then Alhaitham spoke, singing the songs lyrics
"You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you"
he quickly climbs on top if kaveh, locking his eyes to Kavehs,
"Help me, I broke apart my insides!
Help me, I ve got no soul to sell
Help me, the only thing that works for me."
Alhaitham pulls down his boxers swiftly and touches Kavehs Dick with his dick

"HELP ME GET AWAY FROM MYSELF,
I WANNA FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL"

Kaveh wakes up, jolting in his place, the music still playing in his ear. He stopped the music to comprehend yet he couldn't comprehend for a second. Did he just had a wet dream about Alhaitham? This question huanted his mind until he felt a twitch on his lower parts, He realized that he was hard, he blushed again, the hotness came again, "Ah~ mhhahh~" Kaveh moaned, his erection became unbearable, he wanted Alhaitham, he needed Alhaitham, Kaveh craved, he quickly removed his shirt and let his right hand travel across his chest to his dick. He put his hand, his Dick twitched, he started to imagine as he stroked his Dick, his other hand closed his mouth, "Mhh~~Hah~Ah!" He moaned, his hole twitched as he imagined Alhaitham in front of him, looking with a devastating lust in his eyes, "Ah! Al- Al haitham~, mmhaah! Ah~ ffuucckaaah~~" he moaned, his hold twitched again, he laid down to bed, doggy posion, he put his head to pillow, and his left hand went to his hole, slipping under his pant and under wear, he inserted 2 fingers in, He instantly moaned, thinking it was Alhaitham fingering him, "Mhaahh~~Ha- hah- haitham~Ah!" He moaned as he jerked, he was getting close to his finish as his moans got higher, "mhhHAAH~~~ AAHLL HAITHAM~!" He tried to keep it in but he couldn't, he ejaculated as his care of Alhaitham hearing him, flied away. Kaveh panted and let his body fall to bed, he closed his eyes, decided to nap for a bit.