"Thoughts Stuck"

"...I think I fucked up?" Kaveh thought to himself. He was now in the house, thinking why Alhaitham didn't chase him, or where he is now? What is he doing? His mind was stuck at these thoughts, He sighed maybe he shouldn't have snapped at him? Maybe Alhaitham left?, the thought of Alhaitham leaving made Kaveh shiver of loneliness and guilt. He regretted his actions back there, he felt a warm feeling in his spine, he was about to cry. Just then, a loud slam sound came. Following step sounds, Kaveh looked in the direction that the sound came, the steps made their way to livingroom, passing the doorway, There stood Alhaitham with mud traces on his face and clothes. "There, I did all the work." He stated. Kaveh quietly gasped and tried to wipe his tears without Alhaithams knowledge, yet, it made it way more obvious. "...were you crying?" Alhaitham spotted Kaveh, Kaveh nervous, looked around trying to find a excuse, "N-no, I uh...I was dusting the fireplace and some dust stuck in my eye. T-thats it." Kaveh averted his eyes from Alhaithams gaze, he tried his best to not show his shaky voice when talking.
Kaveh hoped that Alhaitham would let go, which infact happened. Alhaitham stared at Kaveh and hummed, "Then I will be taking a shower now. When I am done please show me where I'll be staying." With that note he left. Kaveh sighed once again, he was not so suprised yet curious, curious how Alhaitham managed to the all the work by himself.

The sounds of water hitting the ground has been stopped after a while, instead the sound wet steps on a cold floor has been going for a while, then the sound of skin rubbing to a towel has come, after all these meaningless sentence, the author hoped that the readers understood What's going on, but author here is understanding so they will tell you if you didn't catch What's happening, heres the short answer, Alhaitham is out of shower.

'...İs he okay?' Alhaitham looked in the mirror while rubbing the towel to his hair, his mind was stuck at this certain question, he was at a uncertain situation, whether he will go to Kaveh and open up, or be scardey cat and continue like this.
(No answer cuz I wanna make u suffer)

Kaveh stared at the ceiling, he couldn't even speak when he showed Alhaithams room, why was he so...nervous around Alhaitham? Is it because of what happened? Yeah probably, but it seemed that it only affected Kaveh, since Alhaitham seems pretty much normal. Should he just act like nothing happend?

Yeah probably.

Kaveh rase from bed and started to bring out his clothes, and architect stuff(aka the stuff I don't know) after for like an hour of organizing stuff, he finally settled in his temporary house. Kaveh looked proud after his organizing, he was about to draw some blueprints for his uncle, yet his hunger stopped him from doing so. His stomach growled, 'Oh no. Well, better make some soup.' Kaveh thought, as he exited his room and headed for the kitchen.

The smell of warm and spicy soup was wondering around the air, making its way to Alhaithams nose, Alhaitham closed his book, and rase from his lying position, he thought Kaveh must be cooking, which he's true so. He didn't particularly hate soup, just when he's reading.

He followed the smell to kitchen, arriving, Alhaitham saw Kaveh stirring the soup, his mind flashed a image of him hugging Kaveh from behind and putting his nose and lips to Kavehs neck. He blushed and shook his head 'what's up with me today?'

He just stopped near Kaveh staring to soup yet giving glances to Kavehs eyes. "Why didnt you invite me, if you were making soup?" Alhaitham said, Kaveh jumped in his place, then turned his head to Alhaitham, "Firstly, why did you creep up on me like this?! Secondly, you don't even like soup!"
Kaveh bargained. Alhaitham chuckled,  "Firstly I didn't creep up on you, I might have been quite but you were too focused on the soup maybe that's why you didn't hear me, secondly I didn't say I like you-...r soup." Alhaitham blushed the last part, he almsot stuttered and the part he almsot accidentally confessed his love. Kaveh raised and eyebrow at the stuttering yet, didn't put it to words, "Good then. Drink up that soup (aka 'Drink up that juice(c*m) did i explain too much?)" he said in a teasing tone, thinking maybe Alhaitham got his joke, Alhaitham almsot dropped the spoon he had in his hands, he gave out a small 'ahem' sound and smirked. Kaveh on the other hand, saw Alhaithams reaction, smirked  and blushed faintly. Then Kaveh too settled and started to drink. "Hmm, nice soup, yet you should add more water, it's a bit dense." Alhaitham stated, Kaveh nodded, "Yeah I might have forgotten to put more water haha" Kaveh rubbed the back of his head, Alhaitham smiled softly, "Don't forget next time, Kaveh" Alhaitham said and got up from his seat. Kavehs heart skipped a beat when he saw Alhaithams soft smile to him, he blushed, simped internally, but when he saw Alhaitham leave, he couldn't but want him by his side, so on the spot decision, his heart told, "Alhaitham, can you please come to my room?"

Will be updated, sorry for short chapter!
Also sorry for the uh...that  "joke"