Chapter 1

I was walking into school with my best friend rory, when i got tripped up, i fell to the ground and turned around to see, tom.

Tom has been my enemy ever since we could talk, we are next door neighbours, he would always comment on how i looked, embarrass me, and prank me.

"oh fuck of tom" i said getting up and walking to class, when i walked in i sat beside the window, i always likes outside, it brings me peace.

And as always tom came walking in with his friends, his friends never got why we hated eachother, but i we never really had a reason to.

I was doing my work when my hair started to feel really heavy, i pulled it to the front to see what it was, MY HAIR WAS FUCKING PURPLE.

I turned around to see tom laughing, "WHAT THE FUCK" i shouted getting off my seat, "MAYVE DETENTION, WE DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE OR SHOUT" my teacher shouted at me.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT TOMS A FUCKING DICK, HE PUT PAINT IN MY HAIR" i shouted back pissed, "MAYVE IVE ALREADY TOLD U SIT DOWN" he shouted again, "fuck this i'm outta here" i said grabbing my bag and leaving.

I went to the bathroom and tried washing the paint of of my hair, "FUCK" i shouted and punched the mirror, that's when someone walked out of a stall.

It was a boy, what the fuck, am i in the boys bathroom, "fuck is this the boys bathroom" i asked, "yea kinda" he laughed.

"anyways are u okay?" he asked me, "no this dick put paint in my hair" i groaned still trying to wash it out, "wait a minute ur mayve right?" he asked me.

"yea why" i replied confused, "tom" he replied, "what abt him?" i asked, "well he's my brother, and he always comes home and brags abt what he does to u" he replied.

"what mother fucker, anyways what's ur name?" i asked, "i'm bill, nice to meet u" he smiled, "so i'm guessing tom did this" bill said.

"mhm, i'm actually gonna kill him" i replied, "i can help u get that out of ur hair, wait don't u also live next door?" he asked me, "yea please help me, and yea i do live next door, how do we not know eachother tf" i laughed.

"yea ik" he laughed aswell, "turn around" he asked, and i did, he started putting water on my hair and trying to get all the paint out, about 15 minutes later he spoke up.

"so that's the best i could do, sorry it's not the best" he said and i pulled my hair to front again looking at it, mostly all the paint was gone, but my hair was soaking.

"thank u so much" i smiled, "yea no problem" he smiled back, "wait do u wanna hang out sometime, u seem nice" i asked, "yes ofc, u wanna come by my house later?" he asked.

"yea sure, anyways i gotta go, bye bill and thank you" i smiled getting up grabbing my bag, "ofc, byee" he replied waving.

When i walked out of the boys bathroom i saw tom waking down, "bro why r u in the boys bathroom?" he shouted down at me, "i didn't mean to, dumbass, now fuck off" i shouted back giving him the finger.

I walked back to the class i kinda stormed out in, "get out" the teacher said, "what" i asked, "u do not get to use that language in my classroom, scream at me, and then storm out" he said.

"ugh" i groaned, "where do i go then?" i asked, "principals office, and if u see tom tell him to go there to" he said, i walked out and went started walking to the principals office.

When i saw tom making out with a girl, "gross" i said walkinf past them, "u wish it was u" tom smirked, "yea in ur fucking dreams" i said entering the principals office.

"so mayve, what brings u here?" she asked, "i got sent here by Mr johnson" i replied sittinf down, "and whys that?" she asked me.

"i got paint in my hair, and shouted then he shouted at me, and i started talking back then stormed out" i replied, "okay, we'll for that im going to have to issue u a detention, but i'm very confused why do u always tell the truth when u get in trouble?" she asked getting out the detention slips.