Chapter 7

your pov

Me and bill were waiting for tom just talking, "what did tom mean when he said *ur practically beggged me to touch u last night*" bill asked quoting tom.

I knew i had to tell bill about everything so i did, "-and then he brought me home from the lake and put me in bed, and we were cuddling, he was rubbing my back but he suddenly fell asleep and for some reason i couldn't fall asleep without him rubbing my back so i asked him to keep doing it" i finished.

"how fucking dare he go and fucking text nate" bill said pissed, "i know, but i'm over it now because something else happened" i said, "what is it?" bill asked.

"so um-" i said before i got cut of by tom finally coming back out of breath, "il tell u later" i told bill, "tell him what?" tom asked.

"nothing, anyways where did u go?" i asked, "here" he said and threw shorts to me, "u seriously went all the way back to get shorts for me?" i said confused.

"yea, now put them on so u can go the swing dumbass" tom said turning around, "such a gentlemen" bill whispered and i laughed.

Bill turned around, i slipped of my trousers and put on the shorts, i didn't really wanna get my top wet aswell so i took that of, leaving me in just my bra.

"okay u can turn around" i said, "why'd u take of ur top?" bill asked, "didn't wanna get it wet" i replied and he nodded.

Tom was just staring all over my body, i covered my stomach thinking he was making fun of it, he looked up into my eyes.

We made eye contact for a few seconds before i broke it, "okay i'm away over there, u wanna come? i know ur in ur clothes tho" i asked.

"i think imma stay at this side if it's alr" bill said, "yea ofc, u coming?" i asked tom, "i don't see why not, im js in sweatpants" tom said taking of his shirt with one hand.

Holy shit he had abs, i quickly looked away and turned around, i stepped in the water, and started to limp a bit, tom followed me.

He noticed i was limping so he put his hand around my waist to keep me up, "tom aurora isn't here, don't need to pretend" i said.

"sorry, i just saw u limping" he replied taking away his hand, we made it to the middle of the lake, when bill called over.

"GUYS I NEED TO HEAD BACK TO MY CABIN SOMETHING HAPPENED" he shouted, "OKAY WE WILL BE BACK SOON" i smiled waving and he walked away.

He got over to the swing and i sat down on it, i started swinging on it and tom was just leaning against the treehouse staring at me.

"what?" i laughed, "nothing" he replied looking down, "can u push me" i smiled, "nope" he replied, "please" i asked again.

"nope" he repeated, "PLEASEEE" i begged, "ugh fine" he said coming behind me, he put his hands on my back and i got shivers down my spine.

He started to push me, i was kicking my feet, i felt like a 5 year old, he was pushing me so high i couldve literally fell of.

"tom stop pushing so high" i said and he ignored me, "tom i mean it" i continued and yet he ignored me again.

"TOM STOP" i shouted, "FUCKING HELL I MEAN IT, IM GONNA FALL OF" i shouted and he finally stopped the swing.

"u fucking dick" i said getting of it, "okay okay i'm sorry" he said sarcastically i just gave him the middle finger.

"wait u wanna go in there?" i asked pointing to the treehouse, "sure" he replied and we walked up the steps.

it wasn't really that high tho, we walked in and it was empty, i sat down against the wall and tom sat infront of me.

"can i ask u something?" i asked, "yea what's up?" tom replied, "why would u help me get back at nate and aurora" i asked, "because i feel so fucking bad about what i done" he answered.

"oh well thank you for helping me" i smiled, "yea of course" he smiled back, "we should probably head back tho" he added.

"yea" i said and we got up, we walked across the lake again, i picked up my trousers and top, tom turned around.

I slipped of my shorts and put on my trousers, then my top, i gave him his shirt and he also put it on, we walked back to the site.

We talked the whole way, and tbh i started to forget about all the things tom has done for me, we finally arrived.

"i'm gonna go get a jacket, i'll be back in a minute" i smiled at tom, "okay i'm gonna go find bill" he replied and i walked to our cabin.

I grabbed my jacket and when i was about to walk out aurora walked in with 2 other girls, "what" i asked crossing my arms.

"so u n tom huh" aurora asked circling around me, "what about it?" i asked, "what the fuck is wrong with u, ur supposed to be my bestfriend and u go and date my ex" she said.

"oh hell fucking no, i'm not ur bestfriend that all stopped when u became a fucking asshole" i replied pissed, "oh yea i'm an asshole" she said walking infront of me.

"yeah u are" i replied, "guess this will make me even more of an asshole" she said and smacking me right across the face.

I looked back at her and punched her back, she fell to the ground when her 2 friends started hitting me, i tried to hit them back as much as i could.

But it was a 2v1 so i couldn't, that was until aurora got up and joined them, they ended up getting me to the ground and started kicking me.

One of them booted me right in the stomach and i felt like i couldn't breathe, tbis went on for a couple minutes before they left laughing.

I broke down in pain, i tried to grab my phone that was now on the ground, i rang bill in tears.

you: b-bill please come to the cabin
bill: may what happened im on my way now
you: just hurry please

Everything suddenly went black.

1095 words