Chapter 2

We arrived at the party and bill dragged me to the drinks, "u not drinking?" he asked, "no um i don't drink" i replied, "oh okay" he smiled.

Bill was downing a million shots, "woah calm down" i laughed, "LETS DANCE" he shouted dragging me where everyone was dancing.

I was dancing with bill when i saw rory, "OKG HI U LOOK AMAZING" i shouted over the loud music, "THANK YOU, AND SO DO U, U WERE BOLD TONIGHR HUH" she laughed.

Me, rory and bill were all dancing when a guy came up to me, he was really cute, he had brown curly hair and these gorgeous green eyes.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled, "hii" i smiled back, "so what's ur name?" he asked, "i'm mayve, and you?" i asked back, "i'm nate, can i get u a drink?" he smiled.

"it's okay, i don't drink" i replied, "well what about a soda?" he asked, "yea sure" i smiled, "i'll be back" i said to bill and rory, they both nodded.

I walked with nate to the kitchen and he gave me a cola, "where u from?" he asked, "i'm from here, what abt u?" i asked back taking a sip of my drink.

"i'm from italy" he smiled, "i've always wanted to go there" i smiled back, "i'd love to take u" he flirted, " so nate, what brings u to germany?" i asked.

"my dad got a job here, all tho i miss italy, it's been really good here" he replied, we talked for a while and he was really nice.

"YO NATE HOW ARE U BRO" tom shouted coming over to us, "YO IM GOOD THANKS, EVEN BETTER THAT IVE MET THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL" he smiled at me and i blushed.

Tom looked at me, "oh hell no, u don't wanna go for her, she's a slut" tom said looking at me, "bro what, she's really fucking nice" nate replied.

"yea sure, do u not see what she's wearing, she's probably only talking to u, bc she's drunk" tom laughed, "umm werent u the one who picked this outfit, and also fuck u, i don't drink asshole" i said getting up and leaving.

I sat down and looked over at nate and tom, they were both talking and laughing, rory came over and we talked for a while.

Bill came over, "hey may, imma head out, u good here or u wanna come with?" he asked, "im fine here, but are u sure u can get home" i asked, "yea, i ordered an uber" he replied.

"okay bye bill" i smiled and hugged him, and he left, me and rory continued our conversation and nate came up to us.

"mayveee can i get ur number" he slurred on his words, i could tell he was drunk, "ur drunk but sure give me ur phone" i said and he handed me his phone.

I put in my number and saved the contact as mayve he went back over to his other friends, "mayve why don't u drink, u a pussy" tom laughed walking towards me.

"fuck of tom" i said, "someone's mad" he laughed and tripped, i just ignored him, but suddenly it felt like i couldn't breath, i ran upstairs to the bathroom locking myself in it.

I leaned against the door, all i heard was my heart beating faster and faster, i tried to take deep breaths but i ended up breaking down.

I slid down the door with my face in my hands, i felt like i was dying, and no one was there to help me, suddenly i heard a knock on the door.

"someone's in here" i cried out, "mayve is that u?" i heard someone say from the other side of the door, "what's wrong, let me in, it's rory" they continued.

I opened the door and rory rushed in hugging me, "hey, hey it's okay, i'm here" she comforted me, "take a nice deep breath in" she said demonstrating.

"and out" she continued, i copied her and soon i calmed down, "what happened?" she asked, "idk, i felt like i was dying, i couldn't even breathe" i replied standing up.