Day2=Finding Gift

Short... it's just about seungmin trying to find a confessing gift for yi-joon ANGST.
――――――-------------
Author POV|
――――――

Seungmin was going out after trying not to bother the others. "They just don't get it... I like him, they don't know if he cares about me or anything!" He then thought about it. "Y'know what! I'm gonna confess to him today! I'm gonna confess my feelings for yi-joon!" And that's exactly what he did.

Seungmin was trying to find the perfect gift for him, but all he found was boring things. "Come on, seungmin! If you were yi-joon, what would I like as a gift..."

Seungmin kept thinking about it, but still nothing. He went to grab his phone, but then realized that he had forgotten it. "SHIT! Why are you so dumb seungmin! Chan was right.. I am fucking useless.."

Everytime seungmin did something wrong if it was at a concert or anything, when seungmin forgot something, Chan would always complain about it.

<Flash back>

<Concert 1>

Seungmin had just barely made it to the concert, finding where his other members were. "Seungmin there, you are! Did you get our water bottles?" Jisung asked, seungmins eyelids went up. "N-no.. I forgot them... I'm s-sorry.."

Before jisung could talk, Chan budged in. "Seungmin! You barely made it. You still need to get ready, you look awful, AND YOU FORGET OUR WATERS?! You are so fucking useless!"

Seungmin didn't sing or talk during the concert since that.

After the concert, seungmin missed the car limbo, and it started raining. "Shit.." his phone was dead, but thankfully, Enhypen was still there.

He got a ride from them. He was soaking wet. Once he got inside, water dripped down from his hair.

"Seungmin! What happened to you?!" seungmin gave them a stare. "You guys forgot about me at the concert entrance! I had to get a ride from enhypen!"

"Well maybe if you told one of us, we would have waited for you. You are so fucking dumb!" Seungmin looked at the rude member. Could you guess who it was?? I'll give you five seconds to guess..
5
4
3
2
1
....
It was chan.

Seungmin just went to his room and cried.

<End of flash back>

'Whatever.. I can just buy him flowers.'

Seungmin went to the flower shop and got some flowers.

Seungmin git some flowers for yi-joon. "These are perfect!"

He then paid for the flowers and headed out to go see yi-joon

-With the others-

They were desperately trying to find their vocalist, trying everything in their power to find him. Going door to door, shop to shop, person to person, yet... no luck.

"Where is he hyung!?" Chan looked at minho and held his hand. "We'll find him.. I promise."

Right?

__________________________________

473 words in total

END