Day 3=Witness to heartbreak

|Probably short, but also, iyo sky from wwe, she a baddie. 😍|
_____________
Author POV|
——————

Seungmin was going to meet up with yi-joon, skipping along the roa. He went to the clothing store and got some new clothes.

 He went to the clothing store and got some new clothes

Seungmin kept skipping along, humming to himself. He then saw his hyungs and jeongin. Jeongin spotted him and ran to him. "HYEONG!" Everyone ran to seungmin. Seungmin wanted to run.. but he couldn't.. he just stood there. They got to him and hugged him.

"Seungmin? What's with the flowers?" Changbin looked at the flowers seungmin was holding, catching everyone's attention.

Seungmin looked at the flowers and smiled. "There for yi-joon! I'm gonna confess my feelings for him!" Everyone's faces turned to a sad and mad frown. "Well.. can we at least come with you?" Seungmin smiled and nodded.

He then saw yi-joon on his phone. He pointed, and the rest of stray kids saw him. Their faces stayed "Pissed" as they watched seungmin walk up to yi-joon. They then hid behind two trees, watching them cautiously.

Seungmin got to yi-joon. "Ah, seungmin! How are you?" Seungmin blushed as yi-joon put his hand on his head. "Y-yi-joon.. uhm.. I have something to tell you.."

Yi-joon put his hand down and looked at seungmin. "Yi-joon, you have been my best friend ever since the first grade, I was alone because nobody at school liked me because of my glasses or my braces. I always sat in the toilets at lunch, I sat in the back in classes, and I was just lonely... not until you talked to me."

Seungmin looked in yi-joons eyes. "Ever since you talked to me.. people have been nicer to me. You then became my best friend. And ever since then.. I've grown this feeling.. to you.."

Seungmin looked back down at his feet. Yi-joon already knew what seungmin was going to say, yet he let him continue.

"Yi-joon, I don't want to ruin our friendship.. but I just can't help it! I need to get it out of my chest!" Seungmin held out the bouquet of flowers. "YI-JOON, PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

Yi-joon giggled. He took the flowers from seungmin. Seungmin looked up at yi-joon. "Oh, seungmin.. how... stupid."

Seungmin looked at yi-joon in shock. "Seungmin, if you really were my best friend, then you should know.. I'm not a gay freak like you." Yi-joon threw the flowers on the ground.

Seumgmin had tears falling down. "And besides, I have a girlfriend. And, she's much prettier and better than you." Seungmin then saw a girl run towards them. "Hey babe." She said, kissing yi-joon in front of seungmin.

The others saw everything that happened. They felt so bad for seungmin. Seungmin just stood there in shock. Tears kept falling down seungmins face.

"Come on, babe, let's go. We don't need him to bother us anymore. Oh, and by the way, seungmin... I only talked to you because I felt petty for you." Yi-joon then laughed and walked away with his girlfriend.

Seungmin then fell to his knees, scraping them a bit. The others then rushed to the crying boy. They then picked him up and went back home.

__________________________

555 words in total

END