Day 4=A river of tears.

(SHORT CHAPTER 😭)

Seungmin and the others got home and went right into their bedroom. They set seungmin on the bed. Seungmin gripped the nearest members shirt. That nearest person was...

Yang Jeongin.

The maknae, without hesitation, let the older hug him, crying into his shoulder. He held his hyung with care. Felix sat beside the crying boy. He creased his back up and down oh his back.

Everyone went to seungmin feeling bad for seumgmin. Seungmin just kept crying in jeongins shoulder. It was like a waterfall of water falling out of a facet, and the facet was seungmins eyes.

Minho went to the boy and kissed his head. He looked at his hair. He gave the boy a head massage to try and calm the boy down.

Nobody said anything. All that was heard was crying, screaming, inhaling, exhaling, heavy breathing, and just seungmin having a breakdown. They let the boy have his moment.

Finally.. Han broke the silence. "Seungmin.. do you want something to eat?" The question was said, and seungmin answered him by a nod.

"What would you like?" . "S-sand *Sniff* sandw-which.. p-plEAse.." . "What do you want on it?" Seungmin tried his best, telling what he wanted on his sandwhich through hiccups, sniffles, stutters, and just tears coming down on his cheeks. Han then smiled and went to go make the boy a sandwich.

While han was in the kitchen, seungmin calmed down a little. He was still crying, but the screaming and heavy breathing stopped.

Han then finished his sandwich and brought it to seungmin. The others except for jeongin moved so han could set the sandwich down next to him.

Seungmin let go of jeongin to eat his sandwich.

"Is it good, Honey?" Seungmin nodded as an answer. He continued to eat his sandwich, still crying.

"Seungmin.. do you want one of us to stay with you tonight?"  Seungmin nodded and took another bite of his sandwich.
Seungmin looked at jeongin and then minho. "M-minmin and innie...!" The two mentioned smiled at the crying boy. "Of course, baby,"

Seungmin smiled and hugged jeongin tightly. "It's ok, baby.. I'm here, "

_________________________

Short chapter because I'm lazy 💀