031

HAYUN'S POV :
the following Monday

We still hadn't talked, he sent me 4 messages yesterday but I still haven't read the one from Thursday night that he sent previously

Eunji and Yoon have been helping me get my mind off things. Yoon was able to go straight to Eunji's house with us on Friday, she doesn't have the best relationship with her parents so she just sent them a quick message and assumed they would say yes.

Thankfully, I always have a spare uniform in Eunji's room. Just by chance, how come?
Last year, we used to have sleepovers on Fridays and I would just keep my uniform at Eunji's house. Now it's just a spare.

She lives 2 roads away from school, so we can leave a lot later than I usually do with Jungwon. But Yoon had to get something from her house so we left a little early.

We arrived at school 7:47am, usually me and Jungwon arrive at 7:55. Only Sunoo and Jay were in their usual places, while the rest were yet to arrive.

The three of us quietly said good morning and sat down. We agreed that I would sit next to Eunji today and Yoon would sit next to Ni-ki like usual. Then tomorrow Yoon will sit next to me and Eunji will sit with Jake like usual. Depending on how long it takes me to.. make up with Jungwon they'll continue to alternate

While my two friends chatted for a little bit, I put in my AirPods and listened to some music. I laid my head onto my arms for a.. doable pillow for now and closed my eyes. Just to rest.

The door slid open and three people approached us from behind

"Did you guys catch up on your sleep over the weekend?" Ni-ki asked (presumably) Yoon

"Me and Hayun both stayed over a Eunji's, do you think we slept?" Yoon replied, rolling her eyes

"So that's where she was.." I heard someone mumble, Jungwon of course

I still need time to think it through.

"Anyways, please don't interact with us" Eunji plainly said, the three took their seats and did as she asked.

The first two classes were boring as always, Jungwon would usually pass notes with me or we would play games. But, I'm not next to him anymore.

He didn't try to talk to me during the passing periods. Not like I care. I don't care.

LUNCH :

Us seven girls got up from our seats and headed to the cafeteria, we sat back at our original table. Like we used to.

Everything was going smoothly today, we just caught up on what we did over the weekend and reminisced about last week.

When we headed back to our homeroom I noticed a cup on my desk, that's unusual. I don't remember leaving a drink here.

I soon noticed a post it note was on the lid of the cup

'Please talk to me - y.jw'