050

"you may kiss the bride"

Jungwon lifted the veil that covered Hayun's porcelain face and he held onto her waist as she cupped his cheeks.
They leaned into each other, and everyone applauded the newly wed couple.
Hayun dipped her thumbs into Jungwon's dimples as he smiled through the kiss.

300 people sat in their allocated tables, Jungwon tapped on a glass to gather everyone's attention and then began to speak into the microphone

"Good evening everyone, me and my wife Hayun are so thankful for all of you that have come today. We firstly have some things to say"

"We are so glad to have all of our loved ones here today, to celebrate our special day. Me and my husband, Jungwon met on November 4th, 2020 in our 2nd year of High School. And he saved my life, quite literally"

"We dated throughout high school, university and our careers as k-pop idols, despite it being against the rules. We knew we had to be together. And here we are, at 32 years old, celebrating our wedding with you all"

The guests gave them a cheer and applause before they handed the microphone over to Jake and Eunji, that were sat on their table.

"Hi everyone! I'm Kim Eunji, one of Hayun's best friends"

"And I'm Sim Jake, one of Jungwon's best friends"

"It's actually kind of mind blowing how far these two have come. I'm not joking, we were there for all of it. When Hayun collapsed at 2am a week before our CSATS and Jungwon frantically called Jake telling him what happened— Jake I think you need to reenact this one"

"HAYUN! HOSPITAL! WE NEED TO GO" the guests immediately laughed at Jake's dramatic humour

"We were there when some random bitch— excuse the language, forcefully kissed Jungwon and Hayun saw it happen. Then we witnessed the two come back together, after Hayun lived at my house for.. god knows how long"

"I think a core memory with them two was probably at one of Heeseung's MANY parties"

The friend group then instantly started laughing, knowing what was to come

"They were both— INCREDIBLY drunk, and we all stayed over after the party had ended. They decided to play ding dong ditch with Jay and Jake's room. then after around 6 rounds, jay came out with his slipper in his hand and started chasing them"

"Jungwon then proceeded to princess style carry Hayun down the hallway, screaming at the top of his lungs"

"I had never heard a teenage boy hit a note that high before until that day"

Everyone bursted into laughter, they then passed the mic (😉) over to Yoon and Ni-ki

"Hey, I'm Yoon and this is Ni-ki"

"When we first saw them two love birds enter homeroom late, we immediately made a bet on who was gonna ask out who first"