Chapter 1 Awake Part 2

{18+ Warning, For All you younger readers if you are not 18 or older, reader discretion is advised because this is going to be a long part of chapter 1 and it's about to get spicy teehee! anyways enjoy this because it took me a long time to come back from this my writers block be kicking my ass but yeah let's continue}

As The Day Begins, Deia Begin her day and picks her best outfit for The Summer Flame Festival Dance, she puts on her blue lipstick and black & silver high heels, she slips on her navy blue & silver dress with a split In-between it and she puts her hair in a bun and lets 2 long stands fall on both sides as she looks in the mirror and says, " I look really good tonight, i hope to attract some pretty hot men." Krystal calls me and I answer: " Don't forget that we have a very important game tonight and after the game we have to be at the dance at 12PM". I shake my head as I reply, "yes I know, it's a very important day for us, I won't let you down even if my body fails me." Thats My Girl! she says proudly as she arrives at my house; i rush to grab the rest of my school clothes and my backpack as i accidentally fall down the stairs but hop back up as if it's nothing." I hop into the car and begin gossiping with Krysti about our conversation that we had last night. I wonder what Veren was up to as I softly drift to sleep. Krysti turns up the radio when she hears, Poster Boy By Lyn Lapid and starts singing along as they speed up.

"Ugh, you're such a disappointment"; Veren's Father Christopher, slaps Veren- making him stumble back, In rebuttal, Veren pulls out his gun and shoots his father 6 times. " I told you, you piece of shit not to fuck with me and my money and my family, i saw you sleeping with 3 other women besides Mom, did you honestly think i wouldn't find out about that and make you pay for your crimes." Christopher, unable to breathe utters his final words; "you'll be bought to your knees for your future failures and shortcomings, and someone will send you to hell like you deserve for killing so many." Veren lowers himself and lifts his father chin while smirking and says: "The moment the blade fell from the man's hands, his death was already decided by the one that bested him". He chuckles softly~ so i won't fall till I've truly finally given up and let myself be killed but i'll meet you in hell when this over with. " he shoots his father in the head and calls his men in to get rid of the body as he walks out calling his mother: It's Done, all that's left is to call an emergency board meeting and make me the Head CEO and everything will be ours. She speaks softly, That's true and i can finally get his secret savings he's been hiding, Veren laughs and sighs softly, "Okay mother, I'll see you for dinner and also I Love You So Much; she softly cries and says "i know, my precious angel." Veren exits his mansion and hops into his Hellcat doing 80 MPH because he's late for class, he blasts the song Highest In The Room By Travis Scott and bops his head to the beat breaking the laws, not giving af about what the consequences, all he cared about was seeing Deia in that beautiful dress and feeling her skin against his. "Dammit, I think I got an obsession and the only way I'm getting over it is if I can feel her underneath me, screaming and begging for me."

Both of the cars arrived at the university, Deia would wake up and her eyes would lock with Veren's gaze. They shared an intimate moment together as the bell rung which broke the trance she was in as she ran to dance class and gave Krysti a friend smooch on her forehead. "Ugh I hope we don't lose today, this is our final game before summer break, so everyone let's leave it out there on the floor tonight like it's our last time." Krysti tosses the ball up in the air as
I run full speed and do a backflip kick to spike the ball pass the biggest 4 defenders on their team. "Hah they can't possibly stop us now, we've been undefeated since last year." I high five Krysti and Samantha and Jade and Trish as we do a little celebration dance, our dance was short lived as the 2 defenders threw a nice spike but Krysti was able to bounce it out of bounds for a save; preventing them from scoring at least 2 points back to back. 4 Quaters of the Volleyball Game pass as the score is now 67-62 with 35 seconds on the clock. I let down my hair as my body is dripping with sweat and I look up as my other 4 teammates were on the sidelines, as the first girl jumped to spike the ball, I block the shot and then return a serve to put the first two girls out. It's 10 seconds left as the clock counts down, 9...8...7 I kick the ball up in the air and run to the wall 6...5...4... I push off the wall with my full force as I jump really high doing a backflip kick... 3...2...1... I kick the ball with my full force and score a final 3 points for my team. THATS GAME, The Victory Vipers Win!!!!! I hug my team super tightly as I remember that evening classes would start soon. I rush to class after getting dressed but get caught up with Veren in the hallway. "Will I see you later on, I need you with me."