Chapter 3: History

(Trigger Warning: This Chapter mentions Trauma, and Domestic Violence and a slight mention of R**e , a topic i know a lot of us are too familiar with, readers discretion is advised and i hope you still enjoy the story i apologize in advance.)  

        It was Midnight, Veren kept twisting and turning, but he was also sweating as his breathing and heart rate sped up suddenly, he was having a nightmare so i tried waking him up but nothing was working i decided to pull him into my arms till he woke himself up out of that nightmare.  Me, my mother and my father were at his private hanger getting ready to escape and run till the dudes we were escaping from caught up to us and ambushed us from behind. i ran quickly under a nearby table out of sight and silently stayed their watching everything play out as they quickly grabbed my father and started pulling him into the torture room and commenced to beating the life out of him, and as for my mother lets just say, the next few moments for her would be unpleasant. i ran as i seen them about to hurt my mother and kicked one of the guys in the balls. "You little brat, didn't your parents teach you to stay out of grown folks business". The man would laugh as his boss and his men made their way to both of my parents.  " Sir! It's Just as i thought and have been telling you for the longest, he won't be much use to us like this, just like his whore mother." The man would kick me and throw me very far away as i crawled someplace random and continued to watch things unfold as i was silently screaming in pain. "We need to turn him into a beast of death and i know just the perfect motivation. The boss would sigh before snapping his fingers as a few men in royal blue clothing appeared carrying my beaten and bloody father as they got closer to my mother they tossed him down and stomped on him before tying him up in the chair nearby; " i heard your wife was good at sucking people off, why don't we put that to the test with my other 40 men hmm, she won't be useful after we're done with her. I hid crying silently under a table watching this all go down, mind you i was only 7, but then the unthinkable began; the blonde with purple tips grabbed my mother's hair while unzipping his pants and shoving his member down her throat forcibly, "Yeah that's a good slut, taking daddy's cock like that, keep sucking just like that." For another Hour or so till the last man had his way with her, her muffled moans would fill the room as they made my father watch in horror and they laughed. The man in blonde shot at least 20 of his 40 men, excluding the men in royal clothing. "I'll be the one to fuck her senseless, so the rest of you stand on guard till the big man in charge comes through-- Mrs. Navio, prepare that tight little ass of yours", he would say as he lifted her dress and begin choking her while thrusting into her fast and deeply making her moan out his name loudly..S-Seonji!! He would continue till he came in her and pulled out as she fell to the ground. She would look over at me as tears fell from her eyes as she was shot in the chest 4 times and 1 time in the head. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" my dad would scream as they untied him and cuffed him putting him into a car as told the driver: "Take him to Tokyo, make sure he's in isolation where no one can find him, and keep him alive, for now". As soon as the car drove off, The Boss finally Arrived, as the door opened, a young man in his early teens around 18 stepped out of the car in a Gold and Red Suit. "You've kept me waiting long enough, did you recover the $10 Trillion Dollars that whore owed me. "Y-Y-Yes Mr. Greythorn, here you go.... the man hands him 2 briefcases and a special package, please give the boss a good word for me. "i will do, you're dismissed see me in my office in the morning." Seonji would bow his head as the young Boss drove away, just then a bunch of black and blue sportscars pulled up and started shooting the mafia gang, a huge shootout ensured as Seonji and His Men Pulled Out Military-Grade Assault Rifles and Snipers and Grenade/Rocket Launchers which the heavier dudes preferred as the blew up a couple cars blocking the entrance, the casualties were horrifically high that night as i finally made myself known and grabbed 2 pistols and started shooting the remaining police and mafia members, i dodged and ducked under a table as i exchanged fire with a few of Seonji's men, this was harder than i thought but i got it done quickly as i suffered a few flesh wounds, i came from behind the table killing those 5 men in front of me. I saw Seonji Escape with another special package, there were only 4 police left plus the one that was crawling to me in desperate need of medical help, i looked down at him smirking before shooting him in the head and putting him out of his misery. The other 3 quickly noticed and made their way to the spot where i was but i was gone: i picked up a sniper and made my way to a slightly broken but stable platform big enough for me to lay down and shoot. I took a deep breath and aimed at the 2 men's heads killing them both with a single bullet, ( Kill 2 Birds With 1 Stone Reference) i finally aimed it at the woman, but decide to shoot her in both arms and legs and then her stomach, watching her crawl and bleed out, i quickly made my escape into the sewer and fled to Las Vegas. i finally awoke out of the nightmare but softly calmed down as i realized Deia was next to me comforting me and making sure i was okay. "You didn't have to stay Deia, you're going through alot rn and i know you and your sisters need some major time to grieve and process what happened." Deia would softly grab both of his cheeks as she looked deeply into his eyes and spoke: " I appreciate the concern, but i don't have time to worry about grieving, i have to find out who's behind this especially with your help, i can also help you solve your parents death. "How Did you know about that, I've never told you about that situation, did you snoop around on information about me?" Deia would shake her head and look away, " I'm sorry i was just really curious about you at the time so i did a little digging and came across that information. Please don't be mad at me, i didn't want to make you upset. Before i could finish my sentence, Veren lifted me up against the wall kissing me deeply and whispering, i could never, ever be mad at you my darling, let's discuss this in the morning, right now i want you. Deia and Veren would share a long moment of passion before she fell asleep on his chest. 

      The morning arrives like a storm on shore, Veren was already awoke and dressed sipping his coffee and listening to music, the song by Sucker By The Jonas Brothers played in the background, i snuck up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "How did you sleep after we did it last night." " i slept just fine, but i think we need a few days away from the city, maybe a nice little retreat from all the craziness."  Just then we both get a text on our phone from an Unknown with an address to a beautiful castle with everything we could need to relax. I pick up Deia bridal style and place her in my car as i slide on the other side starting the car and pulling out the garage doing 120 mph as soon as i got on the highway. i would turn the song on Earned It(From The 50 Shades Of Grey Soundtrack) By The Weeknd as we are continuing to drive for 3 more hours i noticed Deia had fallen asleep next to me so i did my best not to wake her up, i stop by Starbucks and get her favorite drink and me mine. I also make a stop by a Chick-Fil A and get her something to eat. We finally arrived at the castle with 4 men standing outside the door's entrance. I tap Deia's Shoulders and softly kiss her cheek to wake her up as we both get out the car. The men suddenly toss chains around Deia and drag her into fog filled castle. "DEIA!!!!!!!" i screamed as i ran into the castle after her, ending up on the 30th Floor Of the castle with no success. I would look up a bloodied kid version of myself smiling at me as i fell to my knees and had another flashback. A loud slap and kicking noises could be heard as i ran into the kitchen and hid under the table, my stepmother's 10th boyfriend was drinking again and this time her beating was worse but enough was enough, i could hear his footsteps getting closer as i took a deep breath and kicked him in the balls, this time would be different, i would kill him and save her. I tackled him to the ground with whatever strength i had left as i struggled to get the gun out of his hands. I grabbed the shotgun and shot him point-blank range as his brain splattered everywhere and blood covered my entire body. I would come back to reality and hugs the child version of me as i cried and accepted that part of me is my true self. The Child version of me would faintly smile and disappear, i suddenly fall down 8 floors, and land on my head as i fall unconscious thinking about Deia. As I'm being dragged through the hallways, i see my parents with evil smiles on their face looking down at me as they pull at my hair and chains, i scream and yell till i realize i deserve to be hurt for not telling them to stay home that day, i hug them both tightly as i accept and understand what i need to do.  They smile before disappearing as i fall 6 floors down which means I'm at the tenth floor.  I awake as i see my mother and father In front of me aiming bullets as they shoot me piercing my body with each step i took toward them, i decided to shoot them both back as i fell to my knees in front of them and held them closely,  "Mom & Dad, i understand what needs to be done, I'll become the monster you want me to be." They disappear as i fall and land face first to look up at Deia covered in scars and blood. " D-Deia, i'm here now," i would pull her close as i picked her up in my arms. Suddenly a black book would fall in front of us showing a glimpse of a very bad and Cryptic Future mostly for me. Death and Sadness would be the majority of that future. " I'll accept whatever comes my way, for me and her i'll endure the exile of pain and insanity to atone for all the bad things I've done and will do." "That's More like it, now Die!" suddenly I'm shot in the knees and arms as deia falls from arms. "Shit!!! Things aren't looking good for us, if only i had backup." " On Your Left" Seirea Kicks Through the window and apprehends the criminals. "I told you to wait dear, but it's fine me and my squad will handle the rest from here." Dean would say as him and his team shot the remaining criminals and arrested them.  "Special Mafia Response Ops! Blow up this castle to bits and retreat before the Other's show up." West would walk in with his demolition team and The (S.M.R.O) before winking at Veren. West would pick up Deia and send his driver with a few of his men to take her back to Veren's Mansion Safe and Sound. " I didn't know you were in town Veren!" Veren would laugh softly before speaking " i wasn't i just needed time away from the city and my company."  Veren would kiss West before backing away and getting into his car, driving at 140 MPH, driving as fast as i can to get back to my company. As Veren leaves, Seirea and Dean finish sending off the criminals to jail as the castle finally explodes and West Cheers. "1 Down, 9 to go.

          5 Days Passed from those events, as Deia woke up and  noticed flowers from an unknown admirer, this makes her panic and rush to the store to purchase a Katana and a Magnum Revolver.  As Deia tries to leave the store, 5 men enter the store and begin robbing it in front of her, Telling her to go if she knows what's good for her. She can't turn a blind eye to this as she turns around and kills the 5 men robbing the store. Deia would wink at the man before leaving and shooting the camera. Veren would be in the middle of an important business meeting until an official from the government kicks in the door, holding papers saying all companies are on permanent shutdown till futher notice. Veren would look at the man before leaving his office and closing the door saying: "This Shit Isn't Over By A Long Shot."