SCF-1: Shadow Upon Thy Lingering Soul

Foggy...

Nothing felt real nor concrete as Chester continued to drift ever further to the great unknown. As the great darkness consumed him, he found himself within a state of odd calm, perhaps this was the long awaited rest for all of us. Yet little did he know, that this would only just be the calm before the storm.

Chester couldn't feel anything, it was as if his senses were completely dulled to their absolute as he aimlessly drifted about. Not a single moment or thought could he muster nor the compulsion to do so which, oddly enough, brought him a sort of peace of mind. Yet, as he floated about in a clouded sea of eternal uncertainty he was abruptly ripped out from all of it.

???: "Hey kid! You awake?"

A voice suddenly ran out from the foggy void causing Chester's conscious to flare back up in a flurry of thoughts. 

Chester: 'Wait... what the fuck? Who said tha- AAA-!' Chester's mental questions were swiftly snuffed as a sudden powerful, and very fucking painful, shock suddenly shot through his body.

Chester: "-AAAAAH!!!" Chester screamed out as he was finally jolted awake.

As Chester sat up he was overcome with an enormous sense of confusion and panic that was all enwrapped in a nice bow of overall accompanied numbness that plague his whole body. All of it was simply too much for Chester in his current fragile state as all his senses buzzed with incessant noise. Trying to get a grip of things, Chester quickly began to survey his surroundings to try to ground his mind, however, as his eyes scan aboard only more questions were raised.

Chester: "Huff, huff, w-where I'm I?" Chester managed to sputter out through the heavy gasp that clogged his throat as began to truly take in the bizarre nature of his surroundings.

All around the environment was a surreal melting pot of ever changing colors, vague shapes, and inconsistent textures. Yet, as Chester was trying to take it all in, and steadily getting overwhelmed, a sudden voice rang out from behind.

???: "Ah! Finally awake I see, good."

Chester momentarily froze upon hearing an unrecognizable voice from someone he didn't even know was there and with blistering speed twisted himself around to face the stranger. At first his eyes only saw tan until he realized he was staring at the strangers pants before his eyes began to ascend. As his eyes went up, pass the black shirt and green coat, he came face to face with the stranger.

Although, that would be a stretch considering the stranger's face was devoid of any notable features considering it was all covered up by a simple black mask. It was truly mindboggling sight as Chester felt his mind short circuit for what felt like the billionth time in the pass seconds before the abnormity of the present finally caught up to him.

Chester: "...WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!!" Chester practically screeched at stranger as he rapidly stumbled to his feet almost tripping along the way.

By the time Chester finally got his shit together and turned up to properly confront the man was when he finally notice the considerable height difference between the two causing his eyes to bugle with surprise at the dawning prospect. Contritely, the surprisingly tall man look upon Chester with mild amusement, like one does when watching a headless chicken running about.

???: "Irrelevant. That's not for you to know nor for them... yet." The towering stranger stated very blatantly about his lack of intention in revealing anything.

As man behind the black mask loomed over Chester, he was nearly cowed by an indescribable aura that exuded from the stranger before him. Then, where once was just blank empty black of the mask was replace by a golden shimmer revealing that he indeed possess features, more specifically a single right eye.