Preview

Blurb:

My name is Violet Olson. And I will do anything to find out what happened to my parents.

Violet Olson (14 yrs old) was always a curious little girl. Her parents got sent out into the Outside World when she was 7 years old. She has never seen them since. Violet, being the curious girl she is, wonders what happened to her parents and why they got sent to the Outside World. She began questioning the Imperium, asking if they were keeping secrets from the Society.

The Society believes that if you get chosen to go into the Outside World, it's a good thing. To them, it's like going to paradise. But in reality, it's the worst nightmare that could ever happen. What the Society doesn't know is that the Imperium sends people out there knowing the dangers. They are looking for something. What? Nobody knows.

Suddenly, Violet has these flashback like occurings. These flashbacks like occurings were so called Dreams, according to her school teacher. The only thing is that, they're not supposed to have Dreams. Scientists found a way to delete Dreams from everyone's daily life. Even Day Dreaming. This causes Violet to get even more curious. After a couple Dreams, she then realized that the Outside World was not as it seems. Violet then begins to warn everyone about the potential dangers of getting sent to the Outside World. This gets everyone curious, and they begin to believe her, believing that getting sent there is a threat. Determined to find her parents and find the truth about everything, Violet volunteers to go into the Outside World when nobody else steps up to the challenge.

_______________

I have been waiting to finally start this story. This will be one heck of a ride and hopefully your with me the entire time. Also, I apologize for the terrible blurb XD I promise the story is going to be better than it sounds. ;)

I do try to make sure I don't have a lot of mistakes, however I think I may still need an editor/co-editor. If someone would like to take that position then just PM me.

Please try not to dwell on any mistakes too much, keep in mind this is a very rough draft. I came up with this book in hopes of having it published, and I still have that dream today.

Happy reading!

Kayleen

_______________

Special Thanks To:

Cover: @connorsvampette

Contact Info:

Instagram: books.and.souffles (I'm not very active on this acccount)

Tumblr: kayleenvsworld (Also not very active.)

Twitter: KayleenSese

or you can just contact me through Wattpad :)

_______________

If you see anyone copying my works, let me know! Thanks! :)