008

LIKE/VOTE AND COMMENT NUH‼️🙌

Later that same day...
Sunday 8th January
11:29pm

Sunday 8th January 11:29pm

Jalen Marco Wallace| 20.

We were all outside the studio after the producer finished mix and mastering bayka song he just voiced. 

We have been out here almost and hour if not longer but I don't mind not like it was cold and more of the mob come meet us done here and Amarni come link me so now we're all outside listing music drinking laughing and just vibing in general.

"Yo marni mi hear seh yah music man, voice something Mek me hear nuh" possible said (mob member)

"Weh you want freestyle or-" Amarni spoke leaning up of the car we all was leaning on parked cars if not the wall or like buzzy sprawl out pon grung.

"Yeah man, tun that dung nuh man" possible said to bayka who sitting in the car with some female but he nodded back doing it then turned his focus back to her...

🧠:Mind your business Yute.

🧠:Yuh love man??

"Whyyyyy" I blurted out at my thoughts.

"Wahm" badz next to me asked with a confused look.

"Nothing just ah zone out" I said to him laughing to myself.

"Me need some beat" Amarni said looking around.

"Me badz baba and Jalen will stomp on the floor like a drum or bass ting and the rest ah uno hum" buzzy said still sitting on the curb.

🧠: weh type ah choir ting dis mn.

After everyone played there roll the beat was complete all you heard was continuous "ahhhhh" and in sync stomping we were all huddled around one area as Amarni nodded his head.