009

Monday 9th January1:12am

Monday 9th January
1:12am

Julie Sadie Wallace| 39
(Haven't found a face claim yet 😢)

I was speechless just looking down at him and his arm of the sweater started to change to the colour red he let out a grunt sitting himself up on the wall for support.

"Tek arff yuh shirt nuh bwoy?" I said frustrated.

"Aunty mi hand..." he said out of breath.

🧠:Oh

I helped him take his jumper revealing his arm gushing blood not making the wound clear.

"No, mi can't dweet" Tyra said turning away gaging.

"Pussy ah never you did shot mi" Jalen said arrogant as I shot a box to his head side.

"Yuh may ah dead but watch yuh mouth yer likkle boy" I said as he looked at me with his mouth wide open.

🧠:want one fly just pitch in deh essi.

"Dats too much blood, mi feel sick" Tyra said running to the bathroom holding her stomach
While she was gone I used his jumper to suppress the blood.

🧠:so ah me alone in yah.

"Mi call somebody" Tyra said walking back wiping her hands behind blouse.

"Who, police?" Jalen said furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, Ah mi you want dem lock up" Tyra said.

"Who you call den child" i said intervening the conversation with hole still holding the jumper over the wound.

"Bayka..." she mumbled.

🧠: after we have bread inna di freezer weh we need baker fah. She ah eediat?

"Weh yuh seh" i said turning my ear to her abit squinting in one side of my face.

"Ronaldo" Jalen said bluntly staring at Tyra.

"Miss Rona bwoy ?" I asked.

"Yea" Tyra said avoiding eye contact with me.

🧠: Think she easy...

"Ello ello ello, ease up likkle yah apply too much pressure now. And you.." he said looking at Tyra pointing at her "..mi and yuh ra-" he stopped looking at me.