022

(LIKE/VOTE AND COMMENT 🧏🏾‍♀️‼️)

11:45pm
Saturday 20th February.

11:45pmSaturday 20th February

Jalen Marco Wallace| 20.

"Yo bro gad yuh good" I asked possible bending down who layed flat in a pool of his blood holding his chest.

Naldo ran over to us kneeling down.

"Wahm to him" he said uneasy as possible starting coughing up blood.

"Him ketch stray bullet" i said holding his head up so he didn't choke on his blood.

"Fuck, call di ambulance him a loose too much blood" Naldo said holding on possible chest as his eyes began to roll in his head and his mouth pouring with blood.

🧠:How the fuck did we end up here you ask let's replay the day...

Earlier today... 
still Jalen POV
7:53pm

Me and Naldo arrived at the show before Asia and Tyra we waited a bit and they were here in no time.

once we was all together including badz and dem we made our way through the back to where all the artists would wait till it's there time.

"Bayka and entourage" a woman with a staff shirt on called out, we went to her and we all sat at the table.

Couple faces I could recognise like Pablo yg, Malie don, valiant, Skeng and some others.

We was on a big round table it went me, Asia, buzzy, badz, Tyra, possible and baba then me again.

Possible and Tyra was engaged in there own conversation, in such a short time they have grown a brother and sister type bond.

Naldo and Badz was talking to zimi Naldo's manager about the lineup as the rest of us was engaged in our own conversation.

Couple minutes passed Bayka was called to the stage, badz by his side as the rest of us followed behind him on our way to the stage artist I named before greeted us.